I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

No kidding, somehow a stack of 700 Cover A’s would be all the more impressive…

I dunno…can you move 700 copies and still make a profit on the last one? At some point it’s diminishing returns.

The spacing would be important, a new warehouse find every month!

Got 2 gems in today, wasn’t sure if the seller would send out the book considering it was a $3 grab, not sure why people don’t look at current listings and sold history.

First time I have owned the red foil, just have the normal cover

6 Likes

I bought from Mercari for the first time. Pretty slick operation there. Zero issues. If anyone here was the seller, thanks! I’m a big Wytches fan and am trying to grab a few less common covers before the show hits. This one is a beauty. If anyone knows the announced print run, I’d appreciate it.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Need the Swifties to get to work. They’ve been dragging their feet this memorial day weekend.

4 Likes

I grabbed a #4 myself for $6. Looks NM or better.

I think there has to be something more significant than comic book nerds talking to get the swifties looking this way.

It really wasn’t until she showed up hanging with Jackman and Reynolds on national TV when the dazzler books really took off…

2 Likes

Halfway there

2 Likes

I am also in the process or reading thru the series, they present realy well.

2 Likes

Nice. My local book off had 1-8 and missed it by minutes. Stupid person took 1-3 and left the others.

1 Like

If they cheap always worth grabbing if you will be getting them in the future.

I grabbed one as well … smoke here possibly

I’m just curious what these are? They look like dildos or some kinda sex toy.
IMG_8646

2 Likes

I think they are wired video game controllers.

3 Likes

Obviously you are both correct thanks to the vibration feedback.

2 Likes

Yup, those are video game controllers. Wrapped with their wires around them…

1 Like

Save money by using them for multiple purposes.

1 Like

Joysticks.

1 Like

Finally arrived, the Homare collection is growing nicely, been dropping some great covers.

5 Likes