I Like What You Got (Original Art)

That’s not going to happen for me … ever

I predict at least a couple of these will appear on his YouTube show in due time, with a good chance they end up sold to a different dealer.

Got this directly from Spiderwebart for more than 1/2 the above mentioned asking prices.
Love Fenrir and it’s a Ragnarok cover prelim.

3 Likes

Nice. Here’s mine

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1589455

2 Likes

If anyone has a line on some lower end/cheaper art from Ms Marvel shoot me a DM! Can’t find a lot of original stuff out there, and wanting to get something for my daughters.

3 Likes

If you give me the chance, I’ll draw something for them. Not a famous artist though lol.

2 Likes

Use notifications on comicarttracker and pray hard.

1 Like

Artist Jeffrey Moy had the Jade sketch card for sale and I decided to comission an Obsidian to go with it, really dug how they turned out

7 Likes

how does one generally go about getting sketch commissions? i assume just contacting the artist through their website is standard but i dunno.
i’m going to a convention soon and i’ve never had one done.

2 Likes

At cons artists will have their booths setup and usually set their prices and have them displayed, for online it depends on the artist but some might have them setup in their information or shop section of their site. The ones I got from Jeffrey moy was on the comicartfans site

1 Like

Some artists take pre-commissions too. Do some research on what the artist tends to do for the commissions and you would be better prepared. For those who do not do many commissions, ask around those who already have a commission in their collection (www.comicartfans.com) for their advice on how to score one. Have fun and all the best!

3 Likes

i have a few simpsons production sketches (tremendously cheaper than animation cels and still really cool, i think) but futurama production art is very hard to come by, i believe because most of it was done digitally.
but i got an original story board sketch by animator linda dorn for $50 on ebay and for me it’s a monumental find :+1:

11 Likes

Get that thing framed!

2 Likes

this is awesome

1 Like

Top image is Tec by Dan Mora??

Wow that is amazing!!! Futurama is my favorite show and I’ve slowly been collecting the entire run of comics.

1 Like

Yup!

New Simonson art is up now on spiderwebart for anyone interested instead of paying bloated Anthonys collectibles prices

2 Likes

Lol, I know it’s a different Anthony but I always get it confused for a second with our @Anthony!

1 Like

I’d buy anything from our Anthony.
The other Anthony? - I won’t even go there.