I Like What You Got! (Show Your Newsstand Pick-ups!)

Wow. I had no idea they published newsstands of UFF. Nice find. Very nice.

2 Likes

I didnt realize until i got home, just surprised i even saw them in the bin and scooped them up.

I’m pretty sure #21 is the first Marvel Zombies. I sold a newsstand copy during the height of COVID and made a pretty penny. Nice pickups.

2 Likes

Issue 21 is the first FF zombies…I think the consensus is the first “Marvel” zombies is considered when we’re introduced to the zombie universe beyond just the FF team of zombies, which is 22.

1 Like

That’s incredibly confusing. They’re all zombies! I’m not mad you, just how companies choose to categorize stuff.

I tried to make that argument before…/

1 Like

Been discussed a few times here…

Alana is right…

I have 21, so let’s make it that one. :slight_smile:

I’ve been here long enough to know not to bet against @alana

3 Likes

Always bet on cover A … and Alana

How about “always bet on…”

2 Likes

I puked

I’ll have to check but I think this completes my graded newsstand firsts for Damian.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve been thinking for a while that I should pick up cheap copies of Digimon #1 so I was happy to find 2 newsstand copies. I’m thinking they should be scarce since they were printed in 2000 but not sure since they’re dark horse.

5 Likes

As a kid I was way more into the digimon show than the pokemon one

1 Like

Wasn’t pictured as a Newsstand but arrived as one

Looks to be pretty rare I only see one newsstand on eBay.

8 Likes

Snagged Batman 570 - First in continuity (2nd overall) appearance of Harley Quinn. Some imperfections on the cover but I’m glad to have it in my PC.

5 Likes

Found this going through bins at a local shop… they had a bunch of newsstands actually that I may go back for. I left them bec they were around FN condition. This one looks to be a 9.6 and it’s Ben, so I had to grab it.

3 Likes