I Like What You Got! (Show Your Newsstand Pick-ups!)

A few more recent pickups all super cheap.

2 Likes

A few more.

2 Likes

I love that cover on the what if? issue.

1 Like

Love that cover for ASM 635.

1 Like

A few more. The X-Men’s has been on my list for a bit. I think I may have a few of them. Hulks a run I’m slowly collecting and Livewire.

1 Like

Some early McFarlane Newsstands.

1 Like

Some more recent pickups.

2 Likes

It’s never ending I know.

2 Likes

Another impulse buy. Loved the covers and they have newsstand barcodes.

You got the biggest budget I think for comics out of all of us… but never ending, meh, keep’em coming. Might not post myself but I enjoy seeing the pics of pickups…

1 Like

A few more. First Supergirl in the Batman/Superman #8 including Michael Turner Artwork throughout, not just the cover. Hopefully there’s more newsstands buried in there. There’s 2 that you can see. As well another New X-Men #134 1st Kid Omega. My 8th copy in newsstand I believe.

1 Like

Someone has to break @ToddW‘s streak…might as well be me.

Sorry Not Sorry!

I always liked this cover. Sold my set of issues 1-25 years ago for $50. Now I’m acquiring an issue here or there (like 13, 15 and 18) if I find them in decent condition for bargin prices.

1 Like

As a fan of Quentin Quire AKA Kid Omega I appreciate that New X-Men for sure!

1 Like

I’m going to take some better pics when I get them and I’m stoked that there’s only a few directs the rest are newsstands. I’ve got some more that I’m going to post later.

image image image image image image

1 Like

I guess these are kind of newsstand comics in that they were released before the Direct Market existed? I got them for a great price and upon reading them hope to flip them for a small profit…

That reminds me, I need to break-down how quiet May was for me in my flipping report.

3 Likes

Very nice. I’ve been contemplating in starting up in collecting actual EC issues… They’re so pricey but it’s really those types of books I’d take in any shape.

I actually sold the Shock Suspenstories about 5 mins ago, having already skimmed it.

If you want Crime Suspenstories from me I’d cut you a deal.

Cover price? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh Poyo, you scamp.

Haha… nah, get top dollar for it if ya want. I need to dump off some more crappy moderns myself before I go picking up some older books.

1 Like