I Like What You Got (Star Wars Finds)

I looked at that listing a little while ago. Was too lazy to ask for pics. A press might help some. It depends on the thickness of the cover, really but I don’t see why it cannot be improved upon! Good find!

Anyone watch this? I don’t know if it is a video game or fan based?

2 Likes

It’s a video game. The trailer was released over the weekend at the Video Game Awards.

Next Gen video game based in the High Republic Era.

2 Likes

Mostly unrelated, but I finally got a few prints professionally framed. @drunkwooky, I thought you’d appreciate the first one. I honestly can’t remember where I got it. I THINK a friend got it for me in San Francisco a long, long time ago. The second is a James Hance print we got for my infant’s room 11 years ago and never hung up. Lastly, well, just a great cover.

5 Likes

I love that first one! I also love that those gradient paper posters were used for everything back in that era. Bands from Zeppelin to the Dead, to Abba got those freaking posters. And now it seems sci fi films.

Why not, who needs a retirement fund anyway:

6 Likes

Mail call Monday! Foil edition!

I managed to grab 1 of the 75 copies of Panini Deutschland’s Star Wars #75 with the special John Cassaday foil cover:

Then I got in one of the Panini Mexico High Republic #1 Dell Otto foil covers:

8 Likes

High-flying Rex!

3 Likes

Mega cool!

Got a bootleg in today (glow-in-the-dark):

6 Likes

That’s adorable!

Pretty excited over this score. I set up recently at a small comic con & had very little time to look around. With a quick trip around pre-show, I noticed a booth that was 90% comics (really high end stuff), but on a display in back some vintage SW figures.
Quickly snagged these and paid less for all four than what any single one is worth by a great deal. One of my better finds in a long time. Best part is they are all pretty darn nice.

2 Likes

that is pretty sweet. The smile makes it.

Here’s another weird bootleg coming down the pike:

3 Likes

Found this when going through stuff from my childhood that I forgot I had.

2 Likes

I’m in the mood for some crystal Pepsi all of a sudden…

2 Likes

I know the .45 record isn’t Star wars but I’m not making a Black Hole category.
My family got me these for my birthday.
Very happy. These aren’t the easiest items to come by even loose and these are sealed.
Black Hole got a bad wrap. I loved it as a kiddo. Certainly not as much as Star Wars but…

4 Likes

My Hot Toys Clone Wars Season 7 Mail came in! Now I just need Ahsoka and the display is complete!

5 Likes

Snagged a few Star Wars issues out of back issue box, and No. 16 was less than cover!

5 Likes