I Like What You Got (Star Wars Finds)

Been lurking for a while now; first time posting. Found these at the LCS this week when I went to pick up my pulls.

7 Likes

Mmmm. Love that SW 21. My LCS keeps taking the tag off the one I buy each week and replacing it in the back issues from the stock in the back. I’m going to ride that train until it runs out of steam.

3 Likes

@jwfnfg Welcome! Great pick ups!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Cool!

Got the Aphra Height variant for $10. Every week I pluck a SW 19 and SW 21 from the back issue bin of my LCS and every week they replace them. Today I decided to ask if they had any in the back. The employee looked and asked how many I wanted. I said “how many ya got!?” She mouthed quietly “A LOT!”

I asked for five more. $2 each.

I’m loading up as that long-time theory materializes.

5 Likes

I’m trying to keep up. I’ve run my shops out of the regular #19, #21 as of today, but found a stack of the Action figure variant I can keep buying at cover lol.

No more 19 or 21 here at any LCS. Maybe @drunkwooky can hook me up with 5 copies?

I can go back and look. They’re $2 each. Interested?

Yes I am very interested. DM when you get them and I’ll send $ your way. Thank you

I’ll go back tomorrow and see what I can max out at.

Sounds good. Thank you

I am. My lcs has none.

Let me go back in and clear him out and see what’s available. Could be 10 each, could be 20, could be more than I can reasonably pull down.

2 Likes

@drunkwooky - if you end up with any extra, lemme know. I’ve struck out at 4 shops looking for these two.

Dude…I saw a ton of those action figure variants today at my LCS. Thinking about getting them now!

1 Like

Add me in!! LoL I’d love to add more

1 Like

im behind why is #21 good spec for bad batch

Here’s where I discuss the original spec theory the community has been going with:

Basically, the squad names were similar, the trooper archetypes were similar, and a book by Ryder Windham officially stated one was named after the other.

Here’s what happened this week that made this spec start looking more likely:

People think these rebellious clones get reprogrammed by the Empire.

1 Like

ok so its “possible” that #21 is the 1st full for members of the bad batch. if i read that correctly. thanks for the links btw

1 Like