Star Wars The Bad Batch Drops on Disney+ May 4, 2021-New Trailer

G-mart has most of these in stock as of this morning and I think they were all cover or below. My comic shop had 10,11,12, and 19

So the image on the right is not from SW 19. This is SCAR Squadron’s SW 19 appearance (I’d call it a cameo):

The image they show is from 21:

1 Like

Damn I forgot Kreel had a lightsaber.

Yeah, he’s cutthroat.

I mean, yeah Luke crushes his left arm, but NBD. Grakkus is no slouch either. He’s shredded:

1 Like

Yeah I got that read them online after I ordered just found it strange no mention of 21 but they used an image from 21.

Star Wars 21 (Snowtrooper JTC action figure variant)-$1.75 and combined shipping.

It’s not the Aja cover, but it’s cheap. I think they have 11 left. I’ve bought from this seller countless times and they’re top notch. Super fast shipping and real nice packing.

So #10 and #19 would be the main winners for 1st appearances? … and #21 for the cool cover.

Kreel isn’t a clone unless his homeworld gets retconned (he reveals it as not Kamino, the homeworld of all clones). So if you’re spec ing on Task Force 99 being the Bad Batch I’d say 19 or 21 are the winners. I prefer 21 because 19 is two pages with three members of Task Force 99 and the squad is unnamed.

21 is a full issue, named squadron.

The market may decide 19 is “worth” more, but I would disagree based on its content.

2 Likes

Ok everybody, I think it’s happening. I don’t think this is a drill anymore.

Scroll down for massive Bad Batch SPOILER

Ok, a second version of the Hasbro Black Series Crosshairs figure has leaked and it’s the small character blurb from the back. This version is called “(Imperial)” and the blurb states that his allegiance is remains with the empire. So, is Clone Force 99 getting reprogrammed to Task Force 99 (a.k.a. SCAR Squadron)? Do the rest follow against their will?

Here’s the image:

So, Star Wars (2015) issue 19 (cameo) and 21 (first full) are what to hunt. Go.

Remember, Sgt. Kreel is unlikely to be Sgt Hunter from Bad Batch as his homeworld is stated in the comics as Chagar IX and not Kamino, all clones’ homeworld. Also, in 21 he states that he only just joined SCAR squadron and that their old Sgt. Was “with them for a long time” (maybe referring to Hunter. So, while he’s an awesome character, he might not be worth chasing just right now. The focus is 19 and 21.

5 Likes

This is Misty from Scar Squadron:

There really isn’t too much to go off of other than the fact that both Crosshair and Misty are snipers and both have a red stripe down their head: Misty on his hood, Crosshair on his helmet. Could be nothing, but it’s starting to materialize that these two might be the same person.

2 Likes

It’s starting:

4 Likes

The play on those is for Task Force #99 actually showing up in the Bad Batch, not as the Bad Batch but as themselves. It is clear that Clone Force #99 was the inspiration for Task Force #99 from the first episode.

The one to get is Star Wars #23 Molina variant (first cover) and Star Wars #10 (First appearance of their lightsaber-bearing leader, Sergeant Kreel).

I don’t think you can count task force 99 out as reprogrammed Bad Batch members. Nobody knows enough to say that. Either theory is as likely as the other right now.

I get what your saying… but 19 and 21 are the winners. The narket… the youtubers… have decided on those books.

That’s not what I am saying. After Clone Force #99 left, the Empire set up Task Force #99.

That’s not their first cover. Issue 21 is.

I get that is a theory, but there is nothing to show that is more legitimate than Bad Batch being captured and reprogrammed.

Sgt. Kreel is from Chagar Ix, sure but nowhere in the comics does it say the other members of task force 99 are not from Kamino. Kreel also states that he is only recently replacing Task Force 99’s sergeant who had “been with them a long time”.

There is nothing dispositive stating task force 99 aren’t the same people yet. I agree that’s a likely outcome, but those aren’t the facts yet.

Welp… LIVE on YouTube now talk about Crosshair possibly being the leader/Sergeant of the Task Force 99 in the comics and then possibly appearing in the show. All theory but them showing the 21 issue just brings more heat/eyes to the books.

1 Like

So we are disputing how hot the comics are going to be? They are all obvious wins, whichever theory pans out. LOL

2 Likes

That’s not them on the 21 cover