I Like What You Got (Star Wars Finds)

Nice. TPb see heat sometimes. Son of Dathomir did.

Who knows what taiki waititi is going to do with his pre-historic Star Wars movie. Maybe some Tales of the Jedi age stuff? Who knows.

I picked up the Son of Dathomir Novel for $2.29 at Desert Industries (It’s like a Goodwill, but LDS owned-Based Thrift/2nd Hand)

It wasn’t the comic book format, it was story format, but it will do for now.
I got the Journals of Ben Kenobi for Christmas that I still need to read.!

1 Like

Putting my money where my mouth is with Grummgar and Bazine Netal spec, $2 each:

3 Likes

Nice pick ups. I am clueless as to 1st appearances in the IDW adventures series.

Is The Force Awakens the 1st Snoke also. (Albeit a hologram)

Yep. First Snoke.

1 Like

Been lurking for a while now; first time posting. Found these at the LCS this week when I went to pick up my pulls.

7 Likes

Mmmm. Love that SW 21. My LCS keeps taking the tag off the one I buy each week and replacing it in the back issues from the stock in the back. I’m going to ride that train until it runs out of steam.

3 Likes

@jwfnfg Welcome! Great pick ups!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Cool!

Got the Aphra Height variant for $10. Every week I pluck a SW 19 and SW 21 from the back issue bin of my LCS and every week they replace them. Today I decided to ask if they had any in the back. The employee looked and asked how many I wanted. I said “how many ya got!?” She mouthed quietly “A LOT!”

I asked for five more. $2 each.

I’m loading up as that long-time theory materializes.

5 Likes

I’m trying to keep up. I’ve run my shops out of the regular #19, #21 as of today, but found a stack of the Action figure variant I can keep buying at cover lol.

No more 19 or 21 here at any LCS. Maybe @drunkwooky can hook me up with 5 copies?

I can go back and look. They’re $2 each. Interested?

Yes I am very interested. DM when you get them and I’ll send $ your way. Thank you

I’ll go back tomorrow and see what I can max out at.

Sounds good. Thank you

I am. My lcs has none.

Let me go back in and clear him out and see what’s available. Could be 10 each, could be 20, could be more than I can reasonably pull down.

2 Likes

@drunkwooky - if you end up with any extra, lemme know. I’ve struck out at 4 shops looking for these two.