Identity of God of Light

Nooo the one that me and my wife have to randomly quote is the Mcpoyles take the bar hostage. When the brothers are holding on and Liam’s says I got you brother and Frank says “Oh no you dont” for him to slow mo drop like 10ft lol.

1 Like

In Venom 4 you see a few of those golden armor guys. They might be serving the God of Light, but none of them is the God himself.

Im confused, is that black one who fell knull or just a host of knull?

And like i said before in venom issue 6 gorr call them gods, so how can you say they are not gods?

I think the black one was knull. It’s been awhile since I read anything dealing with that scene, but I’m certain in a cates book he said that was knull. It was after knull made the necrosword and went off killing gods. He fell to the planet gorr was on. And that’s how gorr got the sword

Okey good to know

So if that is knull and he is god, obviously those golden characters are gods too… And there was 7 spheres so maybe there are many of them like someone said^^

Back then, Gorr was a nobody who happened upon the fallen beings. To him, everyone falling from the skies would seem like a god. Cates retconned the hell out of that Thor 6 story. I now see that there are at least 8 golden armor guys, so they can’t really represent the 7 spheres from the God of Light insignia.

Idk about those 7 rings, but could possibly mean anything at this point… One thing what i wondered is sim-del, who “made” or tried to search a god of light… Could he possibly be the person who perfected formula into the golden sentry serum? However it was unnamed professor :thinking: and if you look thunderbolts last issue cover in march, there is a massive explosion coming from sentry. So can he possibly become something new and powerful, maybe like final form of sentry “a god of light” ? :grin:

Sentry gets ripped in half

See the cover read the preview

And beware Daredevil Kitty

Yea i allready read it, but theres also another cover which is bit different! King_in_Black_Thunderbolts_Vol_1_3|325x500

Any theories what could this be?

Looks like it’s the fallen one. I guessed right for a change

1 Like

We have the spoilers up on the main page.

I saw

I blurred the spoiler in case anyone doesn’t want to know yet. People can still click it to see but don’t have to be forced to if the don’t want to.

I know you know they were up. Lol. That was for everyone else.

Lol

1 Like

Bazinga!