Is Clownhunter Red X?

So did Dick have a child while in utero himself?

1 Like

This looks incredibly dumb. Typical DC.

2 Likes

OMG, Fer realsies. /s

Key collector putting teen titans academy 1 as a hot key when there’s a ton for sale around cover price on feebay

1 Like

Just wanna feel good about myself ;p

8 Likes

If we are talking Red X, there are 2 Red X in the current TTA story. There is the Red X which infiltrated the academy and the one who the story focuses on which we now found out to be Brick Pettirosso but there is also another Red X who trained him. This Red X (who acts a lot like Slade Wilson) first appears in the yearbook issue.

Waiting for DC to put out a team-up miniseries called Dick n’ Brick.

10 Likes

Key Collector just put Teen Titans Academy #1 on the “Hot Keys” list. It still selling for cover price.

Is there an echo in here? :wink:

2 Likes

With multiverses and Time travel….I don’t question these types of situations anymore…anything is possible.

I counted 10 graded copies of Teen Titans Academy #1 sold today. (2/21/22 ) It is hard to believe that there are graded copies of this comic.

Glad I grabbed that B cover today at the shop of the first issue!

There’s also the convention foil variant. I think it was SDCC 2021? I just remember that they used the B cover and it was shiny.

***Heads Up ***

Was told that a few bought some copies yesterday to be cancelled by this morning :unamused:
And the link is still up???

Wondercon Foil CVR B, don’t pay flip bay prices…$30-$45

Forewarned, a lot of these get damaged to the front/back spines and come in a bag. My Teen Titans CVR B, Nightwing 78 and Batman foils arrived in good shape but wanted to add that others have had damages on some copies…

The books are super thin material, not sure if they can be pressed?

2 Likes

Graffiti’s print runs are 10,000 copies like a DC team variant. This may of changed due to no cons and the pandemic but in the past 10k print runs on DC books.

1 Like

Why are people spec’ing on TTA 1 again?

1 Like

Brick revealed as one of the Red X

I get that…but why are they buying if if he’s killed in the book by the real red X ?

3 Likes

TTGo #13 and Future State TT #1 would be the two keys I think. First Red X and the other is first Red X in DC main continuity. I don’t get the buzz around TT Academy #1. Maybe it dies now, pun intended.

The Nguyen variant is a cool cover that was pumped by the pumpers so it will probably maintain some key status for Red X.

1 Like

Tt academy has him for the 1st time as a character without the costume, I believe.