Jim Comics Picks

Can a statue be a cameo?

It’s not surprising. That bust has been there since Attack of the Clones.

2 Likes

Statues, shadows, holograms, body parts….

2 Likes

An appearance as a statue. In the end, all depends what someone is willing to pay. The people will decide.

I mean, he’s not wrong. It’s an accurate description of things. He even says to not pay big dollars for it, but if it’s in a cheap bin, why not? I don’t get the hate at all.

4 Likes

I had a crazy weekend missed this completely. This is almost certainly going to impress my wife. :slight_smile:

It never impressed mine, but I hope it does yours!

Lol I’ll keep you posted

4 Likes

If she’s like my wife she’ll reply “Did you remember to pick up milk?”

5 Likes

Jim Comics Top Picks For NCBD June 01, 2022

1 Like

Jim Comics Top Picks For NCBD June 15, 2022

2 Likes

jim hyping up swordmaster and new agents, and comic tom talking up witches #1, those midtown .99 sales really paying off

3 Likes

They’re just recycling old spec :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Witches #1 is a great book. I enjoyed the series. However, I have now seen both Comic Tom and Key Collector hyping it, feels like the push is on.

3 Likes

They held on for too long and need to make more space for other books in the longboxes… :wink:

2 Likes

Havent seen the show, but we are talking about Wytches right ? Not Witches ? If the former, would Snyder have some cache, in that there is a chance his show could be picked up ? Didnt he also start some new production (?) company (thought I saw a kickstarter somewhere) ? Not saying that the spec value on the books should change, just saying the show could be a possibility.

witches #1 2004 from marvel, i bought a dozen from midtown last year cause Jennifer kale has very few covers

1 Like

Bingo. The Marvel series. I picked it up because I have always liked the cover. But if it is gonna shoot up in value randomly I will print a copy of the cover and sell the book.

2 Likes

soon as i get home im listing a few copies, crazy prices atm

2 Likes

Why is it increasing in price? It’s been dollar bin drek for decades.

Seems like a pump n dump.

1 Like