LEGOs Heating Up

If I think a set is going to go up in value, I just buy two of them. One to keep in the box and the other to open and setup.

1 Like

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

https://flic.kr/p/2keGY6B

1 Like

I was trying to figure out why you had a troll reaching for Barbie stuck in a basket ball net…then realized it wasn’t a separate photo…

Anyone else get confused like me?

Kids… this is why you should not use drugs… :wink:

Hahaha yeah one of my buddies was like “what’s up with the barbies in the basketball net?!” I’m like that’s all her man. Added Olaf too.

Imgur

Imgur

1 Like

There are kids here?

1 Like

I tell restaurants I’m a kid at heart and therefore should be able to order off the kid’s menu when I’m not that hungry.

Seriously, I have done this. I tip extra if they let me do it.

1 Like

That’s hilarious cause when we’d go to restaurants, most of the time the kids menu items are total crap so when the waitress would ask “two kids menus” we’d be like no, they can get real food from the main menu… :wink:

Someone doesn’t love chicken tenders the same way I do.

1 Like

That’s cannibalism man… come on… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

adidas Originals Superstar

I just showed my youngest (he loves Adidas. He will not wear any other shoe but Adidad. I bought him some Nike, he told me to return them lol). He wants it. But my wife said he’s crazy cuz that’s a big price for a Lego shoe lol.

This is prett cool and my wife will want this for sure. It’s her all-time favorite shoe and we still purcahse them for her.

For me…I’d need a Jordan 1 or 4 and I’d be on that. Possibly even a 5 or 6, but 1 & 4 for sure :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d also go for a pair of Vans Old Skool

The adidas Originals Superstar are still available or now available.

adidassuperstarslego3

Seems to be selling anywhere from $100 to $150 for the most part on eBay at the time being.

I thought shoes came in pairs.

Not super new, but fun build overall.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

2 Likes

Never saw this post…but first time coming across this today.

Ghost Rider, Carnage and Spidey in one set is cool…but the car makes it.

1 Like

Also picked up today.

2 Likes

Not heating up. Just another birthday present I’m putting together with my 7 yr old this morning!