LEGOs Heating Up

I consider this heating up … lol

https://youtu.be/-OLbpKOQ88w

Cool. Blue milk Lego.

Anyone else into speed champions? i can’t justify the space so I just grab the ones I must have.

Saw this today. I have a thing for muscle cars.

Heading to Lego Land in New York this week. Anyone been there before?

I hear to can trade mini-figs with people?

1 Like

Not heating up, but got this set in account of the Armorer was jn it.

1 Like

I really want some lego sets lately. I’ve always loved them, just never wanted the larger sets due to space. But sets like infinity gauntlet, the masks and helmets from star wars, marvel, and dc, and optimus prime. Those are the sets I’m really debating on. Maybe I’ll sell some comics and use that money for legos.

1 Like

Coming soon.

Has a Gonk droid.

Sweet.

1 Like

I started my Optimus Prime set today. I made it half way through before basketball practice for my daughter. It is a very fun build so far. After this set the only set i have is the 1989 Batwing.

I started building some Lego sets last year, for the first time in 35 years. It was fun. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

I want the vader helmet and the boba helmet as well. They look really good!

1 Like
3 Likes

I don’t have many Lego’s, but I might have to look for this one.

I saw a Lego set at the Mall today in our Lego store themed like a foosball table. If I had the patience to build Lego I’d buy that!

My son wants the foosball table so bad. We are gonna get it.

1 Like

I started the 1989 batwing today. Talk about an aggravating build so far. The pieces dont want to hold, and i had to flip it over to the top and half the bottom fell out. After working on it some more (made it to bag #5), it held together a little better. Some parts still don’t line up correctly and snap together.

Sounds like it hasn’t been a good building experience. Wonder if you would recommended it? The set is retired now, so a premium will likely be applied.

I’m further along now, only lacking maybe 4 bags now. It comes together a lot better. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It’s a fun build, but being as it is so big, it has It’s moments lol. The set is very solid also.

1 Like

It’s almost finished. Had to find a stopping point as the kid was getting off the bus. Only 2 bags left and it will be completed. I can safely say i have around 10 hours in this set so far. The earlier complaints have gone away, as now the pieces are locked in better.

3 Likes

Optimus enjoys hanging out by the printer for now

3 Likes