LEGOs Heating Up

Build the Vultron if you dare. It’s big and fun, but mine has fallen apart easily when messed with.

1 Like

Early bday present from my wife and daughter.

4 Likes

I picked that one up as well. I have yet to build it but plan on it one day soon.

1 Like

I’m glad i got it before they retired it. Maybe one day they will make a snes

Looks like Mario is about ready to breakout from your TV screen soon. Honestly it really hard to get a “9.8” on a big box from LEGO. Looking forward to your collection.

I actually bought two of them. One I’m saving in the box unopened. LEGOS appreciate very nicely over time when they’re NIB.

1 Like

Some do.

I’m finding the Star Wars ones are all about the minifigs.

I’m considering selling my sealed Falcon and buying a complete opened set with figs.

But I’m not sure if I’ll even profit after fees/taxes/etc.

1 Like

Talk about a trip down memory lane. Lego designers are something else. When you put the game in, you can press it down and it stays in place. Push it again and it springs up.

5 Likes

Okay, that’s clever.

1 Like

As i was building it and i had these two spring type pieces, i said “no damn way they thought of that”. And sure enough they did. It also has an av jack. Kind of wish the power and reset actually push in and out. But overall it has been really fun to build

3 Likes

Anyone done one of these brick fest shows?

There are general admission and VIP packages…VIP seems like it just gets you extra swag…thinking of getting my son the VIP pass, but the rest of us general admission.

Wondering if anyone can speak to what the VIP gets you…can’t seem to find much on the website.

Yeah, VIP customers get to wear shoes walking in. Non-VIP customers have to walk in on shag carpeting with lego bricks hidden all up in it. Well worth the price of the extra ticket. (Of course I am kidding, I have seen these and thought of taking my son to one)

Walking on a bunch of Legos at once doesn’t hurt. It’s like a single Lego that weirdly hurts like a needle jabbed in your foot.

LEGO Star Wars: Ahsoka Ghost & Phantom II 75357 Star Wars Playset Inspired by The Ahsoka Series, Featuring 2 Buildable Starships and 5 Star Wars Figures Including Jacen Syndulla and Chopper

$159.99

comes out September 1st

2 Likes

Very cool.

Little disappointed in the figures choices (original Set had all Rebels characters), but that likely means more sets coming with Thrawn, Ahsoka, Ezra, Zeb and Sabine. We do get a few new ones presumable for the Ahsoka show though and we get their names.

Maybe someone like @Artist_Formerly_Known_as_DW can do a comparison to the old ghost at some point.

What I do see right away is about 600 more pieces, and Phantom II. Phantom II is a bit smaller than the original/individual set.

Overall, I don’t think I can resist temptation on this one. Will look very nice next to my Empire Strikes Back Falcon and Razaorcrest.

1 Like

Avengers Tower 76269 - LEGO.com

1 Like

It’s going to be amazing. But I’ll probably at least wait for a sale or they drop the price a bit.

They don’t drop prices that often on LEGO.com but I do highly recommend buying from LEGO directly. Most of the time they ship immediately, a lot of the time if in stock and not pre-order it arrives 2 days later. You also sign up for VIP member that’s free and start getting points. I think I now have enough points that equal around $400. I’m saving up for a big item eventually…

You also get extra goodies when ordering from LEGO, they send out smaller sets on most orders.

1 Like

I want that…but not for $500…