Local Comic Shop Day 2020

No print run announced for any of the LCSD 2020 books

Don’t forget, open to all those hobbyists, speculators and flippers who hold Diamond accounts as well… :wink:

1 Like

FYI.

When our purchasing team built the record they accidentally put the regular issue prices instead of what Diamond has listed as the price for the LCSD stuff.

Shows as 4.79 for me…

1 Like

It’s all good for me. Shows $4.19 for me… as long as it doesn’t go over cover without due warning… :wink:

The prices shouldn’t change. The only reason the emails were wonky was because purchasing fixed the price on the site before CS changed the price on existing orders. Usually we send the pre-order announcement change first because the “it was previously X” usually pulls from what’s on the site. So in this case the emails are showing the corrected price as the previous price haha

I saw an X-Men one on a site, but not on TFAW yet?

While it will be a nice cover, its open order (unlimited) on a hot title. I would wager retailers will order this one heavily.

For me, this will be a book i order with the intention of having signed and graded for my wall to display.

1 Like

The price on the link is $4.79, but in my pre-orders it shows up as $4.19.

Reader copy for me…but a cool reader copy.

You never know…my TT12 2nd print is likely with more than my first print as its 9.8 shape, while my first print is more like 9.2.

I’d bet this SIKTC will outsell the actual first issue. Orders for that were around 34k.

Quick FOC might lower numbers a bit.

:roll_eyes: :grimacing: :pensive:

if anything i would think retailers would go heavy on this. Its a hot title, its more then likely the final printing and its a foil cover ( gimmick yeah, but people eat that shit up). Im sure retailers who are part of Comicspro knew this was coming ( any who are members please correct me if im wrong).

1 Like

Heads up that the SIKTC variant may be a virgin cover too. This makes a bit of a difference to me. The standard trade dress on this title is one of the best things about it.

Image from Sad Lemon Comics: This is the only LCSD variant image that they had up without the trade dress… They also have the X-Men one for those interested in what it looks like.

Not a virgin variant.

Cool good to know, thanks.

Morgan is on vacation this week.

The other LCSD offerings say “trade dress” SIKTC dosnt … wonder if that means anything :wink:

@RipCityGamer - I kinda dig the XOS LCSD cover. Do you know if TFAW will sell this?

3 Likes

They will. It probably won’t be listed until the end of next week so stay tuned.