Madame Web movie

They have to say “may” because the FDA, cucked by Big Pharma, doesn’t recognize holistic treatments.

Why do you think Vascepa constantly catches so much flack from the FDA and Wall Street?

1 Like

What are they all looking at, though?

The cranberry juice shelf at CVS.

5 Likes

Wasn’t spider-woman pregnant?

Guessing this is not Earth 332.

The one in Across the spider-verse, this is a different one

I figured…is this movie in the 616 universe?

Sony’s cinematic spider-man universe, so like venom or the upcoming kraven movie

Ugh. They’re going to mess up Silk somehow.

3 Likes

Current box office projections for the Marvel superhero movie Madame Web hint at the worst opening weekend yet for Sony’s Spider-Man Universe.

3 Likes

Everyone spent all their movie money on Ultimate Spider-man #1.

1 Like

oh-no

1 Like

I feel bad because Dakota Johnson is a solid talent, but gets roles that there is very little to do with. 50 Shades of Grey had characters with basically nothing there. Now this.

Ms. Marvel was DOA
This movie is DOF (Dead On Filming)

Keep pushing out these superhero films with the same dopey elastic cosplay costumes, recycled stories, and silly quips; and I’ll keep banging my head against the wall in the hopes my headache goes away.

4 Likes

Not that I expected anything different but boy howdy is this film ever getting horrible reviews.

I’ll take “films that nobody should have ever greenlighted” for $500!

2 Likes

I take it you have seen it already?

Any good bonus characters?

No… haven’t seen it. Just reading regular reviews & spoiler reviews as well.

I won’t pass judgement myself without seeing it, but I’ve yet to see anything positive about it (nor anything in regards to spec type stuff).

I wonder which will be considered better…This or the Marvels.

1 Like

I feel like even the worse mcu movie is leaps and bounds better than most of the sony live action offerings

4 Likes

What I find so sad is we are now talking about what movie is worse than another movie or is the worst ever, or is worse than that because of this.

For all those years we were battling over the Top 5 or which movie was better, or better than the 1st movie.

It’s utterly disgusting with what this MCU (and this SONY) has done and I say that without even having seen this Madame Whoever. It’s like what smells worse - a pile of Rottweiler dung or a pile of German Shepherd dung. In the end they’re both smelly, disgusting piles of …

3 Likes