Marvel "SNAP" Game

See thats the weird thing. He played quicksilver first. Then the carnage. And then hulk. Literally makes zero sense other than cheating

I had someone play a 5 energy card on a space it said you couldn’t play 3, 4 ,or 5 cards and couldnt figure out how.

He played a morph for 3 and it copied your hulk in hand

There’s probably no offer available because the event is almost over.

Didn’t play a morph. Only played quicksilver ,then carnage to destory quicksilver, then hulk. Thus carnage having 4 power and not 2

2 Likes

I’m level 440-something and lose as much as I win so in the rankings I’m like 40-50 or so.

1 Like

@davidbitterbaum
that’s sort of how I am as well. The thing is, you can easily put together a “killer deck” as the youtube and twitch scene is really big on the game and there are clearly decks that are optimum for winning.

I don’t really see the fun in that though. I like to play certain cards and create decks that are fun…not always necessarily set up to win. I know that doesn’t make sense, but I have just as much fun setting out to mess with the decks like movement/jungle/discard/zoo as I do actually winning. If I win while disrupting my opponent that is just a bonus.

1 Like

I made a deck of cards that are disruptive/annoying just because it is a hoot to play. It often throws off the other player’s strategy and they still can win, just have to adjust what they’re doing with my Killmonger, Storm, Scarlet Witch, Hobgoblin, and so forth.

1 Like

Movement deck is the best but you basically play against yourself as there’s so many ways to make mistakes. I have 10 decks I haven’t looked at any net decks online I build off what beats me and I always fine tune. Got to ask yourself does this card have any purpose how often is it stuck in my hand with no use how often does it decide games.

1 Like

@Alana
I haven’t seen it in my tier (collection level 492) but their is a movement deck killing card out there.

Kingpin 3 energy 4 power On Reveal: next turn destroy all cards that moved here.

Doesn’t really effect the deck much because they will cast it on turn 3 or 4 and I can build around it, the best card to hurt a moving deck is a professor X in the middle location.

how do i view my W-L record?
have most of you found that when you first started playing the game the difficulty set pretty low and you won most rounds?

I’m not sure if there is a way to see your record yet. I know they are working on a number of updates though based on articles I’ve read. Yes, I feel like I won a lot at first and almost was cocky about it. I ain’t cocky anymore.

2 Likes

2 or 3 more new cards to go with Deadpool and this will be a top deck.

It’s just like every mobile game, higher you go, you eventually run into hackers and cheaters. I have come across so many who play multiple 6 cost cards, some as early as round 3.

I want both, but only have 1800 gold :sob:

Pricey variants for sure.

Decided on carnage. I don’t really use cap anyways.

yeah i see what you mean.
when i first started i think i’d played about 25 rounds before losing one and i was tempted to be cocky but i know that i’m just not that good at games. now my W% is maybe 66%.