Marvel WEDNESDAY variants

Not sure all stores ordered them. With 3,000 shops in the US a lot didn’t get them. And still, $20 book. Also, weren’t you just posting the cover to Magneto?

Alana And if that is the case no one is “losing out” on getting copies of a $20 book.

Yea, I thought, because of your article, that the variants would be different. Was hoping they were virgin covers. Looks like Ill be selling mine for less than cover…

And I thought based on what a retailer who has given me good info before said. Also, I was right. The yellow was not the actual cover. It’s purple.

Purple should have been on the Hulk cover…lol

Why are you selling a $20 book for less than cover. Check eBay prices.

Send me all your Wednesday Variants. I’ll do custom Poyo sketches on all of them and then they’ll all be “priceless”…

2 Likes

I’m going to paint all the letters the same color as the cover on the “On Sale Wednesday” part but leave the letters S, a, d, white.

I should have added “all Wednesday variants except the Venom 26 one”.

Or maybe have it say Sad day

Damn it they got me have a copy of this variant of the immortal Hulk in my order from midtown last week

I already sold what ordered. The demand is out there.

Well…question remains…what is inside the book?
I’m still really curious about who Virus is?
All of us had some fun theories…hoping one pans out!
If it is a “good” book, this horrendous cover will still likely be the lowest ordered one!

I’m a glass half full type!

We gave the spoilers for the issue a while ago. We reposted them on the front page of CHU. I can say the mystery character is 100% not in there.

1 Like

I want a sketch of Geppi taking it Orangutan-style from DC with 100% artistic freedom.

3 Likes

@Anthony Yeah…For some reason in my mind (since we’ve been discussing this so long), I had in my head this was the issue after that one lol!

Heres the SECRET variant to Empyre #1

Ugg thats just as bad cover as anythibg else

Is that black winter in the background ? :wink:

1 Like

I`m sure Cates would love to be asked that one.