Marvel WEDNESDAY variants

Key collector states Stegman has random sketches inside of the Wednesday Venom book.
It’s like Willy Wonka candy bars!
Still glad I didn’t buy any lol.

untill stegman, marvel confirms, or a picture of one is shown i call bs

1 Like

It’s a Tree but should do really well a 1st appearance of a Tree, it is almost better than a cloud would do.

1 Like

I wonder if all of the Wednesday variants have random sketches

It’s his twin

[One Year Later]

Rr…Remember when…DC comics abandoned Diamond with a new distributor and started going on sale on Tuesdays…?..an…and Marvel was still on Wednesday…and Marvel thought it’d be cool if they had a special variant to celebrate that their comics com out on Wednesday to make a point…and everyone thought they were secret variants…and started buying and flipping them for profit before the cover art was revealed…but when they came out it was just the words “On Sale Wednesday” on the cover and no art at all…an…and people were pissed…and they were worthless a week later…?

That was awesome.

7 Likes

Impossible not to hear CF’s voice & prosody as I read that! Man, he was funny!

2 Likes

Chris Farley is one of the, if not thee, greatest sketch comedy artists in all of history. 25-30 years later and all his stuff holds up so well. Timeless.

3 Likes

Farley still cracks me up to this day. Sandler’s tribute song last year was great.

1 Like

@agentpoyo, so no app of the villain from the Lee store variant?

:grin:

Heh… Nope… We didnt even have to do spoilers for it. We noticed a crap ton of hits on old spoiler post so we made it a sticky so its back on top. :grin:

Are we sure he can’t change into a building because then this would be a first appearance in his building form. You never know any more, you have to check every inanimate object, Star, and cloud now.:woman_shrugging::crazy_face:

Anyone take a black light to it? You never know!

Well no special cover? I bough 4 of them. Well at least I got them for 2.79 a piece and it’s still Virus 1st appearance since the FCBD comes out next week.

1 Like

Virus first app is Venom 25. First full will be 26.

1 Like

Just avoid Blind Adam’s room… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Oh for sure. Now, to see how the market reacts though since Venom #25 was such a very brief shadowy cameo… Venom #25 was or will definitely be the smaller print run I’m imagining so some flock for those reasons…

Apparently it’s a hoax after all.

Yeah it will also be complicated by the cover situation. I’m guessing 26 becomes the book if virus does anything as first full and on the cover.

Then you’ve got the 25 store variant with him on the cover that many disregard, and the 25 2nd print coming out same day as 26 but he’s on the back cover.

Is it ever clean and easy? Ha.

And when we find out Virus real identity, everyone will flock for that book… :wink: