Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

I’m about to get the point of they all need to go… ALL OF THEM… but I’m too lazy to list them. Maybe I’ll call up a local shop to come look and give me a best offer and be done with them all!

2 Likes

Speaking of Spider verse spec. I shouted this book out a while ago and it was still cheap but seems to be all over.

4 Likes

Yup, I’ll admit it! Didn’t even realize it wanted to go higher! Gonna send some off to get graded…try for some 9.8’s to post on the site.

It’s a marvel exclusive variant we all know the minimums, people can say whatever they want that the comicspro is x amount of copies and those that believe can pay for their belief out their wallets.

it was for a retailer summit, publishers do make exemptions for those

1 Like

Surprised this hasn’t been mentioned yet, but Darth Vader (2020) #20 Sprouse Variant has the first cover appearance of The Mandalorian (Din Djarin) and The Child (Grogu/Baby Yoda).

Passed FOC and looks to be selling fast everywhere.

Enjoy!

8 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

DAMNIT you beat me to that by 2 seconds!!

1 Like

Well, hello there. About damn time.

Went to clean out @faele but none listed.

1 Like

Where ?

Just saw this…we are too small to do preorders :slight_smile:

Just ordered a dozen. We’ll see if I end up with any.

1 Like

Same here lol. I’m wondering the same thing :thinking:

The “inventory_quantity” is negative when you view page source. I think they forgot to take down preorders after cutoff.

yea , a few places like that

Yeah most likely they have inventory quantity set to continue to sell when out of stock, and most of your preorders will be cancelled. Good luck though!

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like