Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Daredevil 4 cover Daredevil/Punisher combo is just awesome art

That guy needs to get a life. Why did he waste his time making a fake eBay listing, with a several paragraph description that recites his bitterness towards the way others collect?
The arrogance of someone, anyone, to think that their way of collecting is the ‘right’ way to collect, as to go so far as to make a fake listing. :man_facepalming: Grow a pair, and speak up in the community. Stop hiding behind childish eBay listings. :100:

PS. I do find the initial fake listing to be humorous, but, the accompanying written description is way over the top, and, to me, clearly shows that the author wasn’t coming from a place of humor. It was obviously done out of spite towards others in the hobby.:beers:

5 Likes

Outsiders 8 from 2004, 1st appearance of Sabbac (who??) supposedly for Black Adam movie

I have 3 copies of that book for some reason, don’t think I bought it because of Black Adam maybe to do with Shazam movie or CW shows.

https://www.cbr.com/black-adam-toy-listing-confirms-major-dceu-villain/

@monopolyjackson posted recently about Black Adam villain

2 Likes

I wish I had held on to a few more of these.

My lone copy is likely a 9.8…I guess I should get it graded…

2 Likes

I recall looking at that Punisher book on a shop wall over the course of several months when it was like $25 dollars and always passing on it. I had multiples of the other covers so figured I didn’t really need it. Another case where being cheap cost me lol.

MCS has SW20 and ratio in stock. Pretty good price compared to what they’re going for on feebay.

I don’t understand why the lenticular cvr never took off, unless it was highly ordered.

A lot of those marvel lenticulars were really bad cause you couldn’t really make out what either cover was on the books. 1st cosmic ghost rider the lenticular variant is pretty cheap cause of how unpopular those were. Then again the action figure variants for a while were hated and now they’re super popular so maybe the same thing will happen with the lenticulars

1 Like

Yet the batman ones were. Go figure

Don’t overpay for SW20 cover A, we will be receiving a resupply soon.

9 Likes

Whoa…$55 for Bloodstone 1:10. NM-

Apparently that’s about the ebay rate…maybe a little less. Geesh…

4 Likes

see what happens to price when mail orders come in. i think it comes down some

Did the cover A of Bloodstone ever go up at MCS? I thought they weren’t listing these until next week?

If you need them they are available at dark dominion for cover price.

2 Likes

Thanks!!

I sold one of my 2 for $60. Paid for it and the rest of my books this week.

5 Likes

Yeah for some reason everyone thinks DD2 is his first full when I’m pretty sure he has a full appearance in DD1. What I’ve read of the series is excellent.