Moon Knight Spoilers and Spec

The Hippo goddess (Tawerret?) totally threw me for a loop.

The girlish screams had me laughing pretty good. Even in all that suspense they manage to find a way to toss in some comic relief…

I agree anyone that’s not a comic fan may not be enjoying this series as much as those of us who know you need to let this play out. Especially for an episode which didn’t include moon knight or mr. Knight.

1 Like

7 Likes

Another hint at a third personality. Love the clue. I really thought they were going to open it and Jake would pop out.

3 Likes

I’m going to have fun making memes with this…

12 Likes

Oh my god. My new favorite thing.

2 Likes

I’ve watched the last episode and I think it was great. Best one so far and I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

That looks like your peak COVID beard too…

Did I just watch an episode of Xena with Godzilla in it :poop::poop::poop::poop:

I enjoyed the show. Overall, I thought it was a good introduction to the MCU Moonknight.

2 Likes

Mid-credit scenes

It was a good series overall. The ending was a bit messy. I’m going to watch it again just to see if I missed something there. I did like the end credit scene though.

1 Like

Very rushed finale. Arthur Harrow turned out to be another generic throwaway villain.

No Sun King, like the some scoopers said Ethan would be. :cry:

And that mid-credit scene ? Love the hospital name… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I enjoyed it! Did feel a little rushed, and the Kaiju fight felt somewhat at odds with the rest of the series, but the MK action was great, and that mid-credits scene was fantastic. Can’t wait for season 2!

2 Likes

I enjoyed it immensely.

1 Like

Liked it, but the last couple of minutes felt badly handled - not clear enough what’s actually happening, too vague, no real sense of an ending, so kind of just fizzled out.

I don’t understand. He had all of one comic book worth of history to draw future stories from…

2 Likes

Well they could of just shot Harrow dead in the first episode don’t understand why we needed 6 episodes just to shoot Harrow dead.

1 Like

They did that just so you’d come here and mention it… only reason they did that!

3 Likes

So Harrow hits his staff which kills all the boarder guards except one, but Layla survives too? I guess the disguise covering her face was pretty strong plot armor.

2 Likes

I just hope season 2 has more than 4 minutes of Moon Knight screen time for the season.

5 Likes