New Comic Book Day

I see Marvel stuck to the landing. Solicited cover was right. Time to get some scissors…and put this on top of the Dune 2 popcorn bucket… :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

You win one internet point for that comment. :1st_place_medal:

4 Likes

what book is that?

Fall of the House of X #3

1 Like

I like this cover. I’m going to make lots of memes with it.

3 Likes

I tried to draw a venom tongue, but I suck at drawing…

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah, you get points for that, man. I forgot it was supposed to be a “bubble”. They knew what they were doing…

Draw that pointing the other way

1 Like

Perfect picture for the Gloryhole.

2 Likes

Went to my LCS an hour after opening and couldn’t find any copies of SWHRA 4. Don’t think it was ordered heavily as I didn’t even see the previous 3 issues on the racks. Didn’t feel like going to the other shops in my area for it. Was able to get a copy at my online shop with a limit of 1 copy per person.

2 Likes

Check again Friday after they have time to get restocked by PRH. Monday at the latest if they’re a bit slow to ship. I just got 42 hour turn around from their book warehouse Sunday evening arriving yesterday.

On a similar note, I’m being told by my new complication, she’s really liking Thundercats #2. She wouldn’t let me give her #1 last night and insisted on paying for #2.

2 Likes

Todays pickups.

All 9.8 candidates, but no 9.9s!

2 Likes

I see the High Republic Adventures title was at $11 yesterday and today its selling for $16+ on eBay. Glad I found one at cover.

1 Like

There’s a b cover too. Likely harder to find but A is better.

Stores should be getting restocked from PRH starting tomorrow. I’m waiting on tracking numbers now to see if I get Friday or Monday delivery.

2 Likes

SW High Republic Phase 3 first appearances… :poop: :poop: :poop:

1 Like

I have entirely given up on all new Star Wars titles. HR and HRA were ok in the first volume, but it seems like there’s a dozen titles per month now, and each issue has 39 new appearances. It’s the Marvel way. If some is good, more must be better!

4 Likes

Quick spec sales for those who can find them early but there probably won’t be much interest in a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Ultimate Spider-man #3 preview. Like some of us predicted :wink:, the tech suit can change into different suits, including the final one, he will officially wear…

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ultimate-spider-man-new-suits-marvel-comics-preview/#4

7 Likes