New Comic Book Day

Picked up a couple copies of UXM 2 and the Momoko variant in case first full of Maystorm ever does anything. The Momoko variant also looks nice as a set next to my New XMen 27 Stormbreaker.

1 Like

Not scarce enough for people to pay a premium at this point, especially with how many copies large stores started buying when USM blew up. It should be a $20 book eventually with Maystorm’s popularity

Didn’t go heavy on it. Picked up 5 copies of A and 2 copies of momoko variant at 35% off preorder price. Will stash away for the long long run in case she ever shows up in the MCU. I do like the character design so picked up a few just in case.

1 Like

Rat City is already on the Hot List over at Covrprice, looks like lots of stock out there but they have tracked 28 sales already.

1 Like

Big stores don’t seem to understand people won’t want them when there’s no scarcity. You’d think they’d realize that every other place is raising their numbers when something is common knowledge

Anyone picking up BIDEN’S TITANS VS. TRUMP’S TITANS #1 Trump & Biden Mugshot variants ?

MCS doesnt seem to have them this week.

Still available at Midtown and Keenspot’s website.

They’re picking up some serious steam, have been for days but I’ve been sitting here :zipper_mouth_face: for…. Reasons.

Only 460 copies of cover H and 226 copies of cover I remain at keenspot….

Until they print another batch to order, that is.

Have at it, but I would not want to be stuck with these books when the bottom falls out.

3 Likes

So basically after election day?

1 Like

Whenever supply exceeds demand. People just don’t know where the real supply is.

2 Likes

Yoink!

Cover price on both.

6 Likes

Nice score !!!

Very nice. Make that money.

I found a SIKTC thank you and one per at a shop last week, both cover price. Nice!

1 Like

Got one for cover price as well. I love Dell’Otto’s work.

1 Like

I’m usually EL Cheapo and won’t pay over cover for a book or ratio but I love this Transformers 8 1:10 incentive out this week. Love Arcee and the beautiful composition and colors on this one. This is for my PC, paid $7 for it.

4 Likes

I agree it’s a great cover. Elite-1 and Arcee. I paid $9 through TFAW.

1 Like

Also the Transformers 1:10 ratios connect. 1-6 Arocena connect then 7-10 Darboe also connect

Show receipt :upside_down_face:

For what purpose?

My LCS’s don’t give detailed receipts. It will say $5.99 and not even list it as a comic. Which is a frustration because of when it comes to tax time. Except for books I purchase online which list the books purchased, I have no two way traceability with the what I buy from the LCS. Just generic receipts with numbers.