The UPCâs donât appear on the receipt?
Nah. Too high tech.
Anyone read Doom #1 ?
It was a damn good read, but it justâŠends. The 3rd act big battle, Doom vs GalactusâŠand the story just ends. Weird.
Yup. I read it when I ran spoilers. Very cool and then just ends.
Itâs selling for a premium
I just found out Monopoly actually reads comics ![]()
Isnât it a series? More issues coming?
Nope. One-Shot
Oh. Thatâs disappointing as I thought it was gonna be a series for some reason.
Definitely would be cool if Hickman did a run
same here!
Neither does mine, also antique stores, used book store, etcâŠnow Iâm sorting through 100âs of old receipts that say Comic book/book or something of the sotâŠone actually just said âpaperâ. âŠI mean, they areânt wrongâŠheh Oh, well.
Grabbed a poly bagged ghost spider for cover and void rivals 9A.
One shop had TWO one per store poly bags? Both priced at $30âŠthat was yesterdayâs priceâŠgoing for as low as $20 shipped now.
Struck out with the SIKTC 37 Thank Yous.
No Doom⊠![]()
We still have one if youâre into it
Mycomicshop has their ratios up
I assume they had higher grade copies earlier but for those that may just want a copy of blood hunt 2 bloody 1:25
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?IID=60736507&AffID=1003187P01
I only saw two that were up. I only checked at 630pm though. Were you saying there were cheaper copies? If so, I def missed that.
Just a heads up. That cover A of Ultimates #4 is going to be a hard find in âtrueâ 9.8. Itâs got a mostly black back cover and the ink is rubbing off onto the white cover something awfulâŠmostly around the staples.
So if your LcS has a stack, look through themâŠdonât just grab the first one.
Anyone else notice the 1:10 cover for Tin Can Society is actually cover A now?
Is this actually an error?
