Iāll have to check, I couldnāt find Cover A. MCS got the names wrong on the 1:10 and 1:20 with Grayeyard Club (Simmonds,Frison)
It was a misprint and retailers were told to destroy. The correct covers are coming later.
Wonder why the masses arenāt going crazy cleaning the shelvesā¦I guess recall for the wrong cover isnāt as sexy as something controversial.
So did the 1:10 get the same cover? How would they know which copies to destroy vs sell as a 1:10?
If thatās the case, sorry to those who paid extra for the 1:10ā¦I donāt think the cover was all that memorable anywayā¦
The 1:10ās didnāt get shipped for anyone I donāt believe. Thatās set to āreleaseā next week now, and Iām not sure how theyāll distinguish the difference.
Damn, now I have to leave work early to go chase this.
Such a shame⦠![]()
I donāt wanna shine a black light on any sexy lady comics. I donāt need to know.
Only if they print ācorrectedā copiesā¦
PRH even has it listed on their site when retailers ordered itā¦

still not worth the toilet paper they are printed on

The face you make when you realize no one is editing one of Marvelās most high-profile titles
I donāt get it, what am I missing?
Itās issue #5, but says #1 on the cover.
Is anyone doing the Wednesday warrior thing today? There seems to be a few books worth monitoring this week.
I know of Hyde street and fantasma.
Others?
Iām mostly hitting back issue bins though.
DC All In special - first app and cover of Absolute Trinity and Absolute universe
Deadpool 7 - first cover of new Deadpool
Star Wars the battle of Jakku - Insurgency Rising 1 - lots of first appearances taking place after Return of the Jedi
A few more worth monitoring
Hyde Street is a good readā¦



