This one has me curious because DC has made so much noise about it, particularly Abs Bats (although thereās that SDCC ashcan). But also my LCS didnāt order a lot. Iām sure thereās event fatigue and the list price as considerations but wondering how many other stores said āMehā or ordered high.
Yeah it could be a sleeper like Ultimate Universe 1 but that book has the fortunate first appearance of Ultimate 6160 Peter Parker. Donāt think DC All In will have anything close to that heat. Still if itās underordered itās a good idea to keep on the watchlist.
That Reyes Ghost Rider special variant cover is creeping up
Mycomicshop was shorted on Robbie Reyes special 1B and no replacements are coming per the CS. A perfect storm!
Letās fkn goooooooo!!
Ordered 4 copies from the same place that I ordered 7 of the Eye Lie Popeye from. They shorted me 3 of 7 in that order, so we will see what happens this timeā¦
Thatās gonna fk a lot of people
I assume you ordered after FOC.
I did find one shelf copy todayā¦I did order 3 copies (post FOC) from one placeā¦hopefully they come through. Not listing my copy until I get the shipment noticeā¦
That Ghost Rider variant is a bit of a ghost for me (pun intended). One shop of the handful I frequent had it. Other stores just did Cover A or such.
went to 3 of my LCS, no Cover B on the ghost rider.
Yeah, where is it? I found it on ONE website of stores I always check.
Found it one more place. Still, not a lot floating around.
Yeah I see this hitting the hot list this week. Iām looking at this one seller and heās already sold 50 copies. eBay says itās trending.
Found 2 copies of ghost rider from my online shop, pretty happy about that. Didnāt have time to do the Wednesday thing. Will monitor the other books to see if supplies dwindle but so far it seems like the shops have a bunch of them.
Between two shops, they had 1 copy (mine that I had pulled).
Was able to get 2 copies of Ghost Rider Sandoval variant and also 45th Anniversary Anniversary Svengoolie 1:10 variant for cover price!
Since we are on the subject of runs of books that collectors want, Iāve been buying Tales of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (volume 2) from Mirage, especially anything from #30-#70. There a ton of short prints in the later part of this series that can go for pretty good money if you see them out and about.
Any high grade (NM or better) book from the mirage run is worth grabbing if you can find them cheap, really.
Two on shelves around meā¦I had one on my pull so I pulled one more (as I also have 3 via TFAW). Good enough for me.
My LCS only had cover A and C, no B on the GR special.

