New female turtle

With or without the dragging it in the grass?

One more, Teen Titans 32, is Harley the mommy?

Immortal hulk has a new person in an old monster.

Capt marvel ā€¦ you have any extra to sell me? Diamond is sold out :innocent:

So yeah I only ordered the car Izel covers that I sold and marvel is sold out :slightly_smiling_face:
These ar hitting 25$ on eBay

And Iā€™m saying itā€™s confirmed

It accepted back orders when I tried Friday maybe. They may or may not get filled as usual. I want about 10 extra Carnage-ized Trade Dress just to make bundled sets but only bumped my order 3 extra at the time which is 4 more than I have subscribers for. I messed up and didnā€™t order enough Black Catā€™s last week either to make a ton of sets. Might end up being 8 issue bundles. This is the 1st week my order increases are all shipping the same week as the original orders for Carnage-ized Trade Dress titles.

It accepts but I get the email that itā€™s not in stock. Maybe I will maybe I wonā€™t. Either way itā€™s a keeper.

I have 3 or 4 car Izel left on black cat 2. Tons of spawn 298. Suckered into ASM 25.

Got my extra walking dead inā€¦ reading my Indies now while he naps.

That TT32 may be the sleeper book of the week that triggers a wave of Harley fans to go nuts and chase down Crush!!! Harleyā€™s Little Black Book Lobo issue also.

Theres a gorgeous, imo, Simon Bisley 1:25 for the Harley Black Book #6.

I have a stack of it on stand-by. :white_check_mark:

Plenty of that Teen Titans Special also, both printings. :heavy_check_mark:

Now theyā€™re trying to make me read a Batman book tomorrow.

Absolute Carnage got a 5th issue just now extending the ending to a later date it seems.

Thereā€™s also a Turtle Power Ranger crossover coming.

Oooo yeah i totally forgot to read that issue this afternoon. When in done here at kfc i will read it.

1 Like

Batman 75 is now sold out at Diamond not accepting back orders so take your time, enjoy that finger lickin goodness. :grin:

Teen Titans 32 is still in stock for now so I grabbed an extra half dozen just in case.

Ok i read 75. Man that is an awesome story. I will def start picking this title up again every month.

It isnt a new Robin Per say, just a line Gotham girl uses while fighting along side Batman. She is still wearing gotham girl costume.

1 Like

I stopped buying Batman sometime after Batman RIP. I didnā€™t know what the hell was going on. All the cross overs and related mini seriesā€¦really discouraged me. I didnā€™t buy a single issue of the New 52, and didnā€™t pick up a Batman comic until The Button arc. Tom Kings writing style hooked me back in. The stories are not that complex and I like that he isnā€™t crossing over multiple books (a couple times with flash is alright).

Now heā€™s leaving (forced out) weā€™ll see if I continueā€¦Iā€™ll likely give the new team a shot, but theyā€™ll be on a short leash. Iā€™m going in pessimistic but hopefully Theyā€™ll surprise me.

honestly i stopped reading batman comics back around issue 30 of the new 52. i did pick up rebirth but i wasnt thrilled. City of Bane ( in my opinion) is a good read. I had to think about what was happening for a min cause i had missed all the issues up to now, but i caught on quickly. Thats why i warn about buying this based on speculation that Gotham girl is new robin ā€¦

My big monster.

1 Like

Looks like sheā€™s part of a big change starting with #100 and makes a bandanna cover variant for 97.

Is this the B cover, or the retailer incentive (1:10). I want it.

Looks like my Death Of Splinter tmnt #59 which didnā€™t happen has popped well finally since itā€™s first cover of Jennika. Who would of known now I can move my 8 copies.