New Wonder Woman Spec

:cry:

I looked this up on K.C.C. to see what information they have. This is what was listed.

• SPECULATION that the characters in the final panel of Wonder Woman Annual #4 will appear in the Future State event
  • Prior to the panel shown, the Amazons on Themyscira discover there is a lost tribe of Amazons that they wish to find

WONDER WOMAN ANNUAL #4 on Key Collector Comics

So its WW annual 4 first appearance of the lost tribe?

I don’t know, lol. I saw this at my LCS the other day. I think I will pick up one or two and put it away.

There is no appearance of a tribe. They are going to go look for it. I have read the book. Now, as suspected someone is suggesting that the little black/hispanic girl that is playing on the beach is Yara. Talk about a stretch. The character that will be featured is most assuredly a young woman. So, there will have to be a flashback that directly shows this scene to make it relevant IF that is supposed to be Yara or that beach is filled with the Third Tribe. :man_shrugging::man_facepalming:

1 Like

remember when people tried to say black little girl on superman cover was 1st app of naomi. some people are just stupid

2 Likes

Found this too.

Wonder Woman FINALLY Reunites the Amazons with [SPOILER]

You can go to YouTube and find a 20 minute long video that shows the entire book too. I watched/read it earlier to see if it was spec worthy. Nada, except the reveal that there is a third tribe of Amazons.

1 Like

Was this a different time, from the story you mentioned the other day about how you almost got beat up at an LCS when you were a delivery driver, MikeC? If it is, I’m not so sure it’s the stores’ fault.
I’ve never been threatened, or seen somebody else threatened, while shopping at a store, by anyone, other than the one time I was in a local dispensary that was robbed at gun point. But even then, the robber guy never actually threatened me, he just ribbed the joint. Jus’ sayin’.

Dont credit Larry. He is scum.

It was Steve Orlando who made the tweet. When the tweet came out, I saw it and read the book online. I didnt see the 3rd Amazon tribe, but when I saw that last page I knew people (Bleeding Cool, Krap Kollector) would instantly start pumping that last page as a first appearance, which its not. Characters are not named.

1 Like

I think @Anthony only credited Larry for bringing the news to his own attention… but yes, this isn’t Larry’s spec, this is just info coming straight from the creators mouth…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t go heavy on this spec (that’s just me though)… grab a copy or so. I think it was still available at distributor level still, at least as of last night… might be sold out now but Wonder Woman modern spec doesn’t seem to hold it’s line for very long… it’s usually dead before it even truly takes off… cough cough… liar liar… cough cough…

2 Likes

DC is pushing their next gen heroes. They pushed some great stuff including Red X. Any Teen Titan Cartoon fans will know who I am talking about. He is going to be cannon.

Teen Titans Go #23 has been selling

I only referenced him as that is where I got the spec. Personal feelings about what people say and don(and in no way do we condone any actions) I really try to give credit where we get info from)

My favorite spec scam artist just mentioned this book today. And to think people pay this joker to be a part of his secret group. Anthony posted about the book a month ago and I was able to get copies cheap. I suspect Matthew will have copies available for sale on his Comic Book News and Speculation Facebook group since he is posting about it just now. (I was once member of his paid group until I started noticing most of what he talks about comes from CHU. So I just stopped paying and went to the source. Been glad to be here ever since.

Good Lord…talk about old news. I ultimately came across so many I started passing on them. Wasn’t stellar spec to begin with…a kid on the beach lol.
Does anyone ever call that clown out? Or does he just boot anyone who speaks out as I see he’s the admin?

1 Like

Thats the problem with todays speculators/vultures. They take advantage of newbies with made up info to sell books.

The girl in that panel is UNNAMED and NO FACTS to who she is. Mostly likely a throwaway character to show a sense of wonder and happiness.

4 Likes

He boots people out that question him. Even after you pay. One thing I have noticed is he is doing more and more mystery boxes and raffles. I hope this group doesn’t do them because I think that is garbage.

When you don’t want people to question your narrative or motivation then it is easy to just boot them. Delete their messages. I know a lot of people who were booted for asking about him pumping a book and then turning around and selling them one of their partner stores selling the book.