Nightwing #70

Nightwing #70 out next week is really heating up sold out at midtown and going for $30 on ebay. Looking forward to the spoilers from the team to find out why.

No idea why this is heating up. I see zero spec. Am I missing something ?

I think most are anticipating a Punchline appearance.

But itā€™s like a 3rd or 4th appearance. ā€¦

Market and demand works in mysterious waysā€¦

1 Like

yesā€¦itā€¦does

Read the solicitation of Nightwing 73. I think PL is going to make NW her beyatch.

But itā€™s likely punchline madness coupled with
a low print run.

Iā€™ve added Nightwing to my pull list, but more for the Joker War read as this could get interestingā€¦also check out Batgirl 47 solicitation.

Im checking solicitations now. This Joker war storyline will be in batman, detective comics, batgirl and nightwing. Could be a good read

Where can I get his pre-order? Midtown is out.

MCS will have it on Tuesday

I guess I need to buy my shops to pull a copy if they canā€¦

Youā€™ve been warned.

I just like the A cover!

Anyone have a full list of ā€œRoad to Joker Warā€ titles, or whatever it is? DC really, REALLY dropped the ball by not making these very clearly labeled ahead of time.

Hi this is the list i can only find

1 Like

I find it a bit ridiculous that ā€˜The Joker Warā€™ runs from Batman 95-100. 6 issue story arc. Cool. Hereā€™s the issue; why on Earth is there 18 books that ā€˜tie inā€™? Does a 6 issue story arc really need 18 tie ins? That, to me, is ridiculously unbalanced. Stupid.

I agree. I wonā€™t be buying all of them unless their solicitations sound worth picking up. So far a Nightwing and Batgirl have me intrigued.

Iā€™ve added NW to my pull, and will be at least grabbing Batgirl 47. And of course Batman. Other books I have no interest at this time.

For me, it ruins the readers interest that I have for the story. I was looking forward to this arc but now all Iā€™m thinking about is how much of the story am I going to miss if I donā€™t pick up all these tie ins. The tie ins will account for 75% of the story. Jesus Murphy. If all you read is the main story arc, you are only getting 25% of the story. SMH.

You can usually go without buying or reading the tie-in books. Itā€™s just filler stories, a way to market and boost salesā€¦

I understand that. Iā€™m a fairly avid comic book reader. When I say what I say, I am thinking of the Metal tie ins, that I felt helped explain some of the mechanisms used in the main book, and this reminds of that type of story. I understand it is what it is, I just think the disparity between the 6 books in the main arcā€¦and 18 tie ins is ridiculously unbalanced.

Iā€™ve read Marvel tie-inā€™s that really didnā€™t explain or add anything to the ā€œeventā€ bookā€¦ their honestly for the completists out there I think.