Nightwing #81 Full Heartless

And just sold my second copy.

1 Like

Ugh, Iā€™m never going to get one of these now.

Wouldnā€™t now be a very bad time to sell your copies? I can see this being a really big deal for Dick Grayson and Batman fans

Maybe heartless will be his brother.

what if Heartless is Melinda?

1 Like

What if Melinda was just heartless? :wink:

The body shape looks like a man.

I thought the big draw for 78 was the new puppy ffs

I think 79 is the bigger play here. Who cares if sheā€™s his sister? Even if somehow she is Heartless, 1st app as heartless is still in 79. But if you have copies of 78, sell sell sell!

1 Like

I disagree here. We donā€™t even know if Heartless is going to be a big deal, could be another flash in the pan. Although I do love the character design, has the classic Batman rogue look.

Having his sister in the picture adds a new dimension to Dickā€™s character and story going forward. I only have a copy of 79 and even I now want a copy of 78 and Iā€™m not even a huge Nightwing fan. Can imagine how his fans would want a copy for themselves. Also itā€™s the first issue with the stellar new creative team.

1 Like

78, 79 and 81 should be solid if you paid cvr price.

1 Like

Now I wish I wouldā€™ve pulled the trigger on that foil edition :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

His sister confirmed

Ha. Thatā€™s why I just got 3 offers in a flash. Before I could respond to any, it sold for full price.

Just a reminder that the latest batch of Walmart packs had 78 as a primary book. Still might be out in the wild.

1 Like

I need a walmart pack too.

They both have similar collars

To this day I have never seen Nightwing 78 first print in the wild. All the shops in my area were either sold out or were stashed away. Most shops never ordered many copies of it to begin with.

One LCS here still has a few copies of the 1st and 2nd print, maybe I should grab one.

Wanna hook up a fellow chu-er with a first print for cover? :wink:

Would end up cheaper for you to buy from ebay since shipping would probably be around $50

1 Like