Nocterra

NEWINSIDER 10% off code
with code and free shipping its like $67
275 copies

thanks for sharing and reminder. Grabbed 1 to add to pc. Still available.

1 Like

Damn bummed I missed this!

Anyone’s Nocterra #1 have a double cover? Mine is the glow-in-the-dark, and it kinda just looks like they put the glowy cover over the standard?

I think its just so you can see what the cover looks like, a lot of blank comics are like that too

I got my copies of the glow in the dark Nocterra #1 yesterday. Did anyone else’s copies not glow in the dark? I hyped it up to my youngest who would have been impressed and amazed, but just disappointment.

I remember having to “charge” glow in the dark items with sunlight for a few minutes.

1 Like

Natural sunlight damages comics!!! Have you not seen all those faded comics in the windows of thrift stores…? :grin:

1 Like

Side note: I thought the first issue was actually really good. So good that after reading Radiant Black 2, and realizing how bad that is so far, I ditched my future issues of RB and added Nocterra. Love the Radiant Black covers and character design, but man, the story is junk.

I read the first one and was like… meh, haven’t read second issue yet but still plan on it to make my own decision. I didn’t think I’d like Nocterra as much as I did but I do… can’t wait for issue #3.

I liked Radiant Black #2 a lot more than #1. Still some stiltedness to the writing, but nothing like the first issue seemed to have.

Ive liked Nocterra so far. I agree that Radiant Black as been meh so far. I plan on giving it one or two more issues but its on the chopping block.

Set it directly under a lamp for a while.

This is the only way I can sell this thing on ebay to make it stand out from the other million

4 Likes

Yes but my lizards and other toys had to be put in some sort of light to get them to glow in the dark. I’m not saying put it in the sun for years on end. Lol.

Nice Jenny Frison cover for #4. Open order B cover.

4 Likes

Sweet… It’s Wonder Woman. Feels like I’ve seen her draw this same cover a half dozen times. I love Frison, but she doesn’t ever get called out for this kind of repetitiveness.

1 Like

Share a sample. I would love to see it.

Doing this worked. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

I like her art but I stopped buying it for this very reason… you almost buy one, you got them all when it comes to the standard pose she does for covers.

1 Like

It’s interesting how each artist has particular pros and cons. I was just thinking today how I love the range and flexibility in Middleton’s Wonder Woman B covers. He does really different stuff and it is delivered so well. The only thing that I sometimes notice is tha,t when you put them side by side, Wonder Woman often looks like a completely different person on each cover.

When Frisson did the WW B’s I thought she also showed more range than she has more recently.ww2