Non-Stop Spiderman Spec

I would buy one, maybe two at the right price lol.

I’m in

I’m in depending on price.

I’d be interested in one copy of the Rich variant. Has this book actually been released? I assume not, but also wondering if this will actually be the first cover appearance of this character. I would think there will be several variant covers for this issue from Marvel, so maybe one of those variants will feature Spirit Spider. Still a nice cover, though.

I am in for a couple. where we buy it?

the thing that scares me about this series is why the pushed it back this far(covid is not the answer) ? is the story that good or bad ?,

Here is the website. It is available here from Monday. NON-STOP SPIRIT SPIDER EXCLUSIVE (ltd-edition-comix.com)

I often buy from LEC. The guy, Richard, who runs it is a great guy. Really helpful, friendly and thoroughly decent. Couldn’t ask to meet a nicer bloke. So lay off him for the shop’s name :wink:

4 Likes

2 Likes

I ordered a cheap copy off Atomic Avenue, today its cancelled seller says “don’t know where I put it, if I find it I’ll message you”

Lmao the lies

1 Like

Just delete your likes. But gotta be the same based on profile pic. Or delete the comment and send private message.

Lmao yeah its me

1 Like

No shipping to the US on this. I tried. It won’t let me check out

1 Like

Yea man I am on this site, Tweeted them to ask if it’s gonna be in their shop under Non-Stop Spider-Man or in some other part of their shop. Ya never know! 1st Appearance and Cover of Spirit Spider in Non-Stop Spider-Man #1 Sabine Rich Limited Edition Exclusive Variant. Presale Launches Monday 2/8/21 at 9am PDT | (legacycomics.com)

I’m jus gonna get it from Sanctorum. Books arrive minty packing is great. Figured it be more from overseas.

I ordered form Sanctorum too. I didn’t know it was on sale right now until I clicked your link

Yeah they jus posted it on IG 5min before I copied and posted it. Knew folks wanted it and was $30 cheaper on shipping.

What did you guys decide to get trade or virgin? I personally prefer the look of the trade variant

I got 3 trade and 1 virgin. I was gonna just order one trade one virgin and a 9.8 but no one in the US seems to be offering 9.8s