Nycc 2023

Where do you even get that Transformers Foil #1 ? I kind of want one just as a TF fan. cant contribbute any knowledge regarding lines n such as I didnt really do anything too crazy today,

We bare bears…

Now thats a fun cartoon. If you havent seen it, I highly reccomend it.

Big Clutch Comics.

Booth 1301.

1 Like

VeVe’s first Marvel physical variant covers for Marvel’s The Superior Spider-Man Returns (2023) #1 are a NYCC booth exclusive!

Mike McCone variant

$20 for the trade dress, $50 for the set

2 Likes

@D-Rog

More popping up…

piggybackers

Hey, this guy has 3…

What limit ???

1 Like

I’d take a trade dress

Limit of 1 and I know this because I was there with the guy handing them out.

I’m sure this guy got 3 by one for him, one for his exhibitor friend, and one for his friends exhibitor friend.
douchy, but thats the sneaky game some play

3 Likes

Exactly. How else do you guys think I was able to get the Transformers ashcan at SDCC for the people that asked for them lol.

1 Like

So the same guy won half of the Whatnot giveaways at the Marvel booth? :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

McMillions, bro. Watch it and learn.

A reason I’m a believer in Social Security… for all those people who spend their money on things they likely can’t afford anyways so they’re not completely old and broke standing on the side of the road when they’re 70 years old because they spent it all on stupid overprice bullshit… :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone seen people running around like clowns for bad idea comics?

2 Likes

No clown suits on; but plenty of clowns

3 Likes

from yesterday, I took an (admittedly) big chance with this book from NYCC. The Ottley Metal.
There are 5 metal covers limited to 100 copies and 5 ashcans limited to 500 copies.

Snyder and Hardy - probably will never amount to anything but wth. I’ve bought dumber things from large cons.

4 Likes

Are you flying back and if so will this be carry on? Assume it would set off a metal detector but would like confirmation.

1 Like

:joy:

Nope - no flying. Just taking a train. And was able to get this bad boy on the train yesterday. It’s home now :slight_smile:

how much did they cost ?

Adam Hughes sketches which he did in 5 minutes, $100 each.

8 Likes

A far, far better use of $200 than buying some of these so-called exclusives. IMO.

5 Likes

The ashcans were (I think) around $20? maybe $15. Don’t remember exactly
The Metals were $65 each cover. If you get all 5 covers Tom Hardy would sign them. Wasn’t getting into that entrapment

2 Likes