Oh That KCC…

I thought gorillas, apes and chimpanzees actually have fur and not hair. Wouldn’t it be called furstyle then?

Trailer for that Werewolf By Night special is gonna blow that Nextwave book up ! There are multiple versions of Elsa Bloodstone…

he didnt really even have a logo in netflix show

Fur is hair. Hair is fur. They are the same thing. :beers:

An inside source told me Dafne Keen has been hired by Disney to reprise her role as X-23 of course I have no evidence of this other than Dafne Keen has been at Pinewood studios the last couple years filming His Dark Materials. Pinewood is where they film Marvel projects across the pond in the UK. I can say rumors without evidence too.

5 Likes

I can EXCLUSIVELY REVEAL My source The Podcast, tells me that a fan favorite Marvel character, will be coming to the MCU played by a fan favorite and popular actor and we will see them within the next 10 years!

Humans are smarter and named their fur “hair”; everything else on non-humans is fur. Yes, the same, but maybe chemically different?

Nice… I am going to go and buy all those comic books. Thank you for the heads up. You rock @LoveBox :+1::wink::+1:

1 Like

From wiki.

Everyone knowing everything about everything is wild. You know they don’t have a source, huh? Everything they post is a guess? Fan fiction in their minds?

Making stuff up to move some Silver Surfer keys that have been keys for decades?

It’s a bold strategy, Cotton, lets see if it pays off for 'em!

Its almost like anonymous, secret sources are used to spread a ton of disinfo in order achieve a desired outcome.

1 Like

I know but you refer to it as fur, so wouldn’t it be furstyle like I stated… Geez!

That info is pure bs.

1 Like

How do you know that?

I once had a Nicaraguan roommate, and he constantly complained about all the ‘hair dog’ that was on the furniture from our other roommates German Shepherd.

“F’n hair dog everywhere”, he would say. It was rather comical. :beers:

1 Like

But “an inside source” told them!

It has to be true! When has “an inside source” ever been wrong?!

3 Likes

It’s also on the internet, so it’s gotta be true!

1 Like

A lot of negative comments about KCC. How about a positive experience.

Came across a bunch of Conan books, and I know a couple keys but figured I look up the app and see if there may be others. This one stood out.

It’s in great shape…paid $5.

5 Likes

I’m a big Conan fan and been looking for that in HG it seems forever. Awesome cover and great score!, congrats…

I did get this the other day in high grade, love this cover

I’ve only seen the last issue one time in the wild and it was almost destroyed, water stains…

This book is virtually impossible to find without spine tics :frowning:

And I got sniped on this one a few times when it pops up on eBay, been after this cvr for awhile the recalled version…

6 Likes