Oh That KCC…

As long as they never touch the Goonies….don’t ever reboot the Goonies.

Goonies never say die!!

5 Likes

That new post also mentions the Marvel Hip-Hop promo sampler. I picked one up for a couple of bucks a few weeks ago. Now it is heating up so good timing all around!

Nick can’t get his movie vernacular correct either. :man_shrugging:

"Rebooting” is taking a franchise back to its origins and beginning again with a different take and cast.

It differs from a remake, in that a remake usually takes an older movie and uses a new cast, with modest changes to the story.

Stand alone films, like Edward Scissor Hands, can’t be rebooted, as it isn’t a franchise. Any new ESH movie would be a remake, and a f*cking disaster. I’m pretty sure no one can do justice to a remake of a Tim Burton film. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

He clearly has books to sell. A clear Pump N Dump to raise the value.

2 Likes

I bet it’s not the first appearance in a comic book… I’m willing to bet some comic in the 80s had a Edward Scissorhands advertisement with his image on it… I challenge someone to find it… that’s the real winner book with real first appearance! Muhahahahahaha…

Tim Burton could do a sequel but I wouldn’t be happy with a reboot or a sequel by anybody else.

1 Like

They did have that commercial with Timothée Chalamet. That was cool.

It’s always nice in the “Trending 20” to see the % increase attributed to showing up in Bry’s or Nick’s lists. Pat pat on the back.

2 Likes

Not a dog on KCC but we had this on the forum months ago and I know members wiped out Midtown for copies

The thor 2nd print is possibly due to the Timeless event or whatever is going on in December. The first tease had thanos killing thor. Same picture from the cover too.

Yeah the mention it. Again, not a dog, just saying I know many of us got a bunch of copies from Midtown cheap thanks to the forum.

2 Likes

They highlighted this book a while back when Donny Cates answered a tweet and said that the cover image would be relevant later and everyone went out to buy a copy. it’s just heating up again due to Timeless.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think everyone at CHU has at least 10 copies of that book. And if you don’t, you must be new here…

I have multiple but only one second print… oh well.

I only have 9 copies…I will see myself out… :disappointed:

2 Likes

I’m not new, but I don’t buy a bunch of copies. Just for myself. That being said I have 2 lol

I wonder if I should let go of a couple HR1 right now…

7 Likes

Why didn’t you load up when they were cover price? :wink:

Edit: Oh, I read your response as in not let go but load up… haha… I’m a turd!

1 Like

I was holding off responding and hoping you figured things out on your own.