Other Hobbies

I remember selling my AC/DC High Voltage record…red vinyl when I was about 15. There…I just punched myself in the nuts again for selling that.

1 Like

Looks like they’re still pretty affordable

1 Like

I was mistaken. Wrong cover/ album. It was Powerage…but being Canadian, it was that particular version.

1 Like

I have almost all the Marilyn Manson picture disc vinyls

3 Likes

@Alana

Manson was the best concert I’ve ever experienced (and I’ve been to a lot between Sacramento/San Francisco) in person. So many costume and set changes. This was back in Sacramento in the late 90’s or early 00’s when Manson and Courtney Love toured together, but kept having fights. I thought it was all part of the show watching them Sh#@ talk each other, but she soon quit the tour after we got to see them both together in Sacramento. The good 'ol days of my 20’s.

2 Likes

Seen him 4 times all late 90s early 2000s puts on a stage show second to none imo. Wish I kept all the shirts some are worth $1000 today

1 Like

That’s a new emerging collectible market original band shirts from the 80s-2000s not remakes from China.

1 Like

Wish I’d only known. I think the only shirt I have left is a long sleeve from one of the Korn concerts. I was too busy spending all my cash on beer vs souvenirs.

My wife has a bunch of country and a few pop bands shirts from the early 00’s though. All from the actual shows. Just went through our older storage literally a couple weekends ago and set everything like that to the side. Might need to revisit what’s there.

Also had a bunch of GnR, Poison, and Metallica shirts from the 80’s. My mom would go with her friends to those shows and I’d always beg for a souvenir shirt. Had a good amount of them during my late elementary and Jr High years.

1 Like

Raising the chickens, kid, dog

Hiking, camping and fishing.

And last but not least, the reason im always on my phone :

AmeriTrade

The only concert shirt I still have that would be worth anything is from the
Oingo Boingo Dia De Los Muertos Farewell tour (1995) …I wore all my Pink Floyd shirts until they pretty much fell apart.

I play lead guitar in and manage a reasonably successful cover band in Minneapolis. Well, I did pre-covid, at least. Haven’t played a show in 6 months, and that’s the longest stretch since 2006. Seriously depressing.

Highlights: We’ve played for crowds of 10,000+ a handful of times and have opened for some bigger names like Soul Asylum, Bret Michaels and Three Dog Night. Played events for the Minnesota Twins, Vikings and college hockey championships. Lots of stories…

If you’re bored: http://flashmobrocks.com/

6 Likes

Very neat!

Nice.

Hard to post hi quality pictures but this is me out wheeling on the OC Beach Obstacle Course today.

4 Likes

I have some coins, sports cards and toys I’ll eventually get rid of. My main hobbies are comics, magic (magician), and I follow the fragrance world.

1 Like

Follow the fragrance world? I’m curious, how does one follow such a thing (didn’t know that was an actual thing)?

(just for giggles, last time I ever used cologne was I think high school prom and now I look back and think, what was I thinking? :wink: )

4 Likes

Not to hard really, a couple of websites, a few YouTube gurus, and getting your nose on a few.

Is @agentpoyo and his bucket in the back, or a hidden compartment?!

1 Like