Overstreet Price Guide #1 Gets Second Printing

“N’Sync had some quality jams.”

Yeah, but they don’t beat a good barber shop quartet.

You ever watch the Jimmy Fallon skits with his, “Ragtime Gals,” group of singers? It’s funny, and I don’t even like Fallon much.

3 Likes

Anyone’s copy get processed yet?

1 Like

No. I’ll be surprised if it comes through.

1 Like

I’m waiting myself from my TFAW order quite some time ago.

Well, it was scheduled to be released last week. I haven’t seen any online sales…at least not for the Blue 2nd Print copy.

I stand corrected…lots of them on eBay. Only one listed as a signed copy.

Looks to be “in hand” too.

Here’s a sale. Think This was a shill purchase?

Where’s the signature? Anyone can slap a sticker “x out of 100” and fool someone who may never open it…

Havent been charged from DCBS or TFAW.

So no, I doubt I get any copies.

Facsimile signature? I thought the solicitation said it was signed by him and limited to 100? I also did a TFAW preorder.

The book is facsimile. The signature is an original wet signature.

1 Like

“Yeah, who’s your favorite new kid? Yeah, call me Joey. Oh, come on. Don’t make me get loose. Yeah, that’s right. Call me Donnie. Oh, girl. Please don’t go.“

I think I had a few on pre-order originally and then dropped them before FOC anyway

I should ban you for quoting such lyrics… :wink:

2 Likes

I should be getting mine today. I’ll post a picture of the signature when I get it.

2 Likes

I wonder if mine will forever be on my growing TFAW list of things I ordered but will never get…

Batman 89 is coming up on an anniversary!

1 Like

I do wish they would drop books they know they are not going to get. I sometimes get books a couple of weeks later but have 2 full pages of unfulfilled pre-orders.

My Oingo Boingo / Misfits book didn’t ship from the 24th and I am upset about that one.

1 Like

Those DF orders aren’t anyone’s fault but yours… You’ll be a grandpa 20 years into retirement before you see those…