Peach Momoko

Yea the picture is cool! Being a store variant is lame. It annoys me that store variants are often times way way way cooler than the regular covers or variants

One copy of the 1:20 sketch Cimmerian Frost Giants Daughter #1 is up for $8.74 on tfaw.

Spider-Woman #7 Momoko Knullified Variant was originally listed as a “Sway” variant. This one is awesome! On FOC Monday

3 Likes

It’s a meh for me on that spiderwoman cover. My wife did not like it what so ever lol

Not sure anyone cares about this but thought I would post it anyway since FOC is this Monday

Dr. Who #2 Momoko Sketch Variant

TMNT 110 With the Ronin Preview

Comic to Peach Momoko exsclusive to his mystery box. his response to that comment through me off… doesnt he sell the mystery boxes? So in essence hes selling the book?

One copy not both for $45 whatever

1 Like

He’s just saying he doesn’t sell them individually, only via the boxes.

1800 trade and 1300 virgin…one per box and only through the box…he implying he sells 3100 boxes a month? That’s a pretty crazy number of random boxes.

Boxes with the book… lol semantics

1 Like

Donnie’s Bo-Staff is messed-up. Easy pass for me.

When I was a Mill Geek patreon with a pretty large pull list from there, I asked Russ if he could add their Thor #1 exclusive that was included in the Mystery Mail Call to my next shipment. He told me to pound sand…

I mean I can’t even get the exclusive of the LCS that I support?? Cancelled patreon and all subscriptions with them after that…

Sounds craptastic…

Let me ask you a question, why were you paying for a Patreon for a local comic shop you were buying books from?

More Knull Momoko

BigTimeCollectibles on sale tommorrow 11/19

1 Like

Eh, it was $10/mo. and basically paid for shipping. Russ did promise Patreon only spec. videos, and access to deals, ratios, and other stuff, but it never really materialized…

Russ told me they will be setting up the ratio access for patrons soon… probably January 2021.

How’s it hangin’, knull?

Is it me, or does it look like he’s having a difficult bowel movement.

Two words, Knull. Fiber Chews.

1 Like

Knull is… Carl?