Peach Momoko

Same I said… not gonna drop $30 on this book. I dig the cover but I’m off variants the 2 month wait no thanks.

Anyone who didn’t want to spend too much on the Commanders in Crisis #1 Momoko Virgin Variant, it’s 50% off now at TFAW.

Looks like a late after foc added Momoko Stormbreakers incentive variant for next weeks Ironman #4

Preformatted text

2 Likes

That is actually pretty dope.

Deep Beyond #1 No art yet, but dope sounding book.

In an underpopulated future Earth, devastated by the dire consequences of the millennium bug, the survival of mankind - and, maybe, of the planet itself - is handled by a small number of people. Talented scientists who, despite the adverse situation and the stupid feuds that continue to divide the small number of people still alive, try to understand and study what is hidden in the depths of the abyss. Something mysterious and dangerous, which could eventually cause an even worse and more destructive catastrophe! The 100 meets LOW, with a hint of Death Stranding in the brand-new sci-fi thriller series from acclaimed creator MIRKA ANDOLFO (UNNATURAL, MERCY), teaming up with writer DAVID GOY and rising-star artist ANDREA BROCCARDO (Star Wars: Doctor Aphra, Empyre: X-Men) and colorist BARBARA NOSENZO (The Ballad of Halo Jones).

1 Like

Looks like Boom is sending everyone more copies of SIKTC #12 (including the incentive) because of those widely reported internal damages. So the Momoko incentive is going to become more common.

Peach Momoko is sooooooo early COVID.

1 Like

Amazing Spider-Man #56 (Peach Momoko Variant)

2 Likes

I saw this somewhere else too. I feel like it looks weirdly sexual. Am I a perv?

Yes, but not because of the cover

4 Likes

Where cuz I’m not ordering from forbidden planet.

I saw Frankie’s post an image about it.

1 Like

No, it’s a connecting variant…The other end there is Hulk…doing Hulk stuff.

1 Like

Yeah just saw Frankie’s post no date though. Stayed off FB too many complainers about spec books. Hasbro presales F’n up.

I think the subliminal message alone is enough to make this book hot…lots of comic book pervs out there…

I knew this looked familiar…

Miles lack of, “Excitement,” on his face makes it look so less dirty.

idk why…but I like it…

@Epi I saw those go on sale tomorrow. I still haven’t been able to move any of my first prints which I am putting on Mercari tomorrow. eBay in the adult section isn’t cutting it.

@ Anthony thats why i have deleted my post :grin: