Peach Momoko

Ah, could be then. I don’t follow people on Instagram.

Shouldn’t this be in the “blood and hair” sex toy thread?image

1 Like

That’s more of her old style of drawings. If you look at her stuff before superhero stuff, it has that dark twist to them.

Yeah… Seems like personal art. I think its weird and awesome at the same time.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree with you more.

I half agree with you. :wink:

Yeah… I love this stuff. Definitely weird and incredibly awesome.

1 Like

I’ll always take weird over boring.

Issue 2 Demon Days

2 Likes

I like that…

1 Like

Me too.

Has anyone read demon days? Is it good?

1:20 incentive for a $7 book. So, the buy-in for a comic shop is at least $70? It’s from Fantographics

I like ed piskor and cartoonist kayfabe but the content in red room is too much for me so its a pass

1 Like

I watched a video from cartoonist kayfabe and he said it was PG. Then, I read your comment and looked at different video from him and it is clearly not PG at all. It’s quite hardcore.

They are on Third Eye Comics for $30 and are selling fast.

The regular cover #1 and 2 are up for pre-order on TFAW. This may not be something to sleep on.

I had Red Room in my Indie Spotlight picks a few weeks back… :wink:

1 Like

I absolutely love this… Appears to be the 1:20.

It is. I preordered the 1:12 8-Ball Homage (love Dan Clowes) and the 1:20 Momoko as this is just up her ally.

1 Like

all these bundles are back in stock again or they just got added idk I was on there and they all said out of stock and 5 minutes later theyre all in stock

https://shop.thirdeyecomics.com/?s=RED+ROOM&post_type=product&title=1&excerpt=1&content=1&categories=1&attributes=1&tags=1&sku=1&ixwps=1

2 Likes