Pump and Dump

that guy banned me from facebook group for calling him out, he was trying to use it to sell spots in his private group, and i said he was just stealing cbr spec

3 Likes

Really?..need to look into it. Don’t buy from them much.

Haha
 all those Facebook groups seem to be quick to the “banning” when you have a differ opinion or call them out for their shenanigans. I think we’ve banned a total of 3 or 4 people here at CHU over the last 6 years and those were only done because they just got downright nasty with threats.

I think one day Anthony and myself should do a public document to show all our lovely “fanmail” we get
 you’d be surprised at what some people say all because we’re providing information on a free website. Don’t like it, don’t read it. Now, if we were charging people, then that’s a completely different story. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The preview says he will be resurrected when Knull gets to Earth for #5

It’s still foc I believe with a 1:25 incentive

Please do
Might as well report those groups to facebook
They are so uptight with rules I’m sure these groups are breaking one or two
might be high time they got banned.

Honestly, I don’t even see this in the list at PreviewsWorld or Diamond
 they only show issues #1 through #3 with no other on any search.

might be digital only, the whole book i up to read as of today of one of the pirate sites

To be honest, I haven’t read these. Might need to now
The cover of the second print shows Cortland Kasady’s face on the cover but does he turn into a big baddie in the book or do they just show his regular form?

Yeah, definitely pirated since https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/81080/ravencroft_2020_5 claims it’s release date was originally today but Digital Version not available.

So did it end with them just finding a tomb or was he revived?

tomb picture from cbr article is last page, and there clearly talking about reviving him in that pic

1 Like

@alana so this isn’t the issue to get since it’s just them finding the tomb. if and when he’s revived
 that’s the issue to get

For all we know he’s the dude in Venom #25, the other new character
 :wink:

That’s all in the past

Think that’s him revived on the cover of #5 in the corner kinda looks like him from the panels shown in Ravencroft Carnage posted above

No
 that’s Black Winter
 :wink:

2 Likes

So issues 4 and 5 went straight to digital. Dont see anything in Diamonds system.

That means I have it lol

1 Like

Bunch of nothing