Pump and Dump

So maybe he will be Knulls vessel while on Earth or something

At the end of this issue it says the story continues in Spider-Man #48 and more villainous activity in Venom #26 So maybe he is Virus ding dingšŸ¤Æ

1 Like

1 Like

Wait, I thought Ravencroft went straight to digital?

Someone ask Donny Cates if he is Virus or Black Winter lol

2 Likes

It did thatā€™s where I pulled it from

Ah, totally missed your comment. So some random retcon from a book that isnā€™t even going to be finished in print form has some fake spec hype? My head hurts.

Also, @PumperDumper your name is hilarious and vaguely dirty. Much respect.

2 Likes

Yep but the character was on the 2nd print for Ravencroft Carnage pre whatever if anything is going happen to him.

From what I can tell Knull will do something to this guys body based on what books it says the story continues next in it could be logical to think thatā€™s Virus or the coming dude with white hair venom suit who knows at this point. But it could be nothing as well.

So I wouldnā€™t call it a pump and dump and I wouldnā€™t call it that great of a spec either. If he is Virus or someone else in the future he is not that character in Ravencroft Carnage so you know Gwen Stacy vs Spidergwen 1st appearance argument unless he a mutant :joy:

Just kinda funny there have been no undercutters to Sad Lemon and their copies. Usually others would have theirs out by now. I hope enough people are reading this thread so they know whatā€™s up. Maybe it should be moved to the main page. People need to be aware what some unscrupulous people are up to.

Uff da! I think I put this on the right place. I work most evenings so I have been away from my phone. Really didnā€™t expect to come home and there be 70 messages about this waiting for me. I was a little scared to read what it said as I was a little afraid I would be ripped to shreds. I like the positivity of the group here so I went ahead and read the messages. A lot of sleuthing being done about the issues involved.

I didnā€™t realize the last issues of Ravencroft were digital only. If thatā€™s the case there is nothing really to support the spec. Weak spec at best. I can say I can only put one image up currently so I canā€™t post follow ups but the messages from the ring leader said the second prints were wiped out from Diamond by a couple of retailers. From what was said we know at least one. Seems like some collusion there.

Anyways, thanks for the positive replies. @davidbitterbaum, the name wasnā€™t meant to be naughty, and I am not sure if I can change my name later or if I have to sign up for a new account, but I think I should change it or people may think that I am a pump and dump con man.

2 Likes

Donā€™t change the name!!! I love it and I am probably one of the more conservative members on here!

The name had me lolā€™ing. Iā€™d keep it!

1 Like

Change it to PumperDumperReporterā€¦ you are now deemed our reporter for others pumping and dumpingā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

Well. Looks like despite the best efforts of PumperDumper the first print has sold as high as $20. Smh. :man_facepalming:

Itā€™s too badā€¦Very good chance it will be cover price in a few months.

Well, Iā€™d rather see the first print heat up rather than that pump and dump of the 2nd printā€¦ :wink:

Sad Lemon has them for $32 now with ā€œmore than ten availableā€. seems they really did buy out all the inventory they could find and are now raising the price every few issues sold, completely controlling the price and false ā€œheatā€ of this book. They literally will get $50 + for the second when all is said and done on what odds are will be lousy long term spec. I hope this comes back to bite the owner.