Pump and Dump

the name implies you will be sad and sour so you know what to expect from them.

2 Likes

Another horrible comic shop named appropriately I know of Bad Ass comics, you’re lucky to ever get anything you order if it’s hot no way in hell you’re getting it. Where the Bad experience makes you feel like an Ass for having to get a refund through PayPal.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to expose comicxposure as incompetent for years now
yet they continue to stay in business and pump out store exclusives

1 Like

Yeah, it just sucks though
Sad Lemon seems to do fine without the need to pull garbage like this
Just shows the character of the owner.

Well saw it was selling for $20 and saw one on the shelf
 um
 now I have a first print for sale.

Well, as we often see, pump and dump or not
This book is definitely gaining some traction (all the covers/1st/2nd). It’s moving pretty well with slow increments as well. A few more of the 2nd prints now and those are selling as well. I watched a FB auction post where there were a couple and people were bidding like crazy on them (over what they could have gotten them for on ebay).
I would assume the regular A version had a decent print well. I found a few previously on the rack still and am going to hunt again for a few more today.

I bought a couple of the 2nd prints before it got hot at $4.99. We will see if they actually show up.

Just to update
one of the 2nd prints showed up
the other still hasn’t even been marked as shipped lol. Seller has a ton of poor feedback on shipping speed so we shall see. The copy I got has a couple of flaws but is overall pretty nice, maybe a 9.2 or 9.4 with a good press. For $4.99 I’m happy.

I’m guessing the other copy for $4.99 will be “lost” or they will send the wrong book. Shortly after I bought these at the cheap is when the hype train started.

Mutant Beaver has them as well. Looks like they are both members of the same group I originally posted pictures from.

Well I guess we found out who the third of the three shops that I mentioned who are in that group who wiped out Diamond are.

Also look for the pump and dump coming on Venom 19 2nd print as well.

I am new to comic speculation and looking to add value to my collection. I have been burned by a couple of things like this. I am sorry to beat a dead horse but I do not like seeing this type of market manipulation. I checked shops online and saw that many of them still had the first print in stock.

3 Likes

Dyaln shows some powers is a spec ??? LMAO

1 Like

Actually, I have 4 or 5 of that cover
if he ever amounts to anything and issues 7&9 start going through the roof, this book is the next place peopl will throw their money at.

I am not saying #19 isn’t of value. But it looks like none sold before the posting on Facebook today and then some people bought the 2nd print. He said it is creeping up. It is selling for cover price right now.

$27.95??

:man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

insiders could buy for 16 raw / 69 9.8

I found this very strange yet interesting at the same time. The guy who runs the group recently opened up his own store. He is also pre-selling these for $26.99. So three of the members of the group plus the ring leader are all selling copies that they helped pump. He has a Patreon site where he charges for the same information I find here. Plus now he has a retail site where he will sell his pumped books. (remember they said the print run was likely 1700 or something)

1 Like

That’s still them pumping and dumping and selling at such a high markup to speculators
 in the group. That’s not how you buy low to sell high
 that’s you buying high to sell maybe a little bit higher?

If you want to flip, do not buy from these 3 retailers
 err, 4 retailers
 Make them eat all those copies they bought to try and manipulate the market to their own advantage.

This is the very shit I don’t like, when retailers start playing the secondary market game by pumping and dumping a book nobody wanted, bought all the available copies and are now controlling the market with their pump and dump. I hope these people choke on their own vomit tonight

4 Likes

This Matt Page is a piece of shit
 He’s trying to pre-sale Thor #4 2nd Prints for $2 over cover price on his website
 :man_facepalming:

You can still pre-order this at discount from TFAW
 at $3.19

1 Like

Is the Thor #4 2nd Print book some kind of secret? It’s not on the Previews FOC list and it doesn’t come up when you search for it on Previews. I have to google the book to see it on previews. Sorcery is afoot

Previews isnt always up to date. It’s not a secret since I even pointed it out as my FOC pick 2 nights ago
 But it was added late on Diamond I’m assuming

What they do isn’t even spec. It’s just scuzzy market manipulation. Thanks for sharing, @PumperDumper

4 Likes