Robin King 1st App?

Wow 4 variants… I have one last hope for a copy of a variant with a small shop out here that lists their comics online the night before. We’ll see…

Both covers are card stock I’m tempted to send them all in minimum grade 9.8 or 9.9

1 Like

I have 10…that’s crazy town for me. Pretty much guarantees it will be a steaming turd the way my luck goes! :slight_smile:

You’ll be fine this isn’t just the first appearance of Robin King it’s the first full appearance of the Darkest Knight. Punchline did well just from Harley fomo, this has BWL fomo all over it times 2. It’s also sold out the day it hit midtown in a couple hours so good luck everyone with out a trusty LCS or if your LCS had to shut back down.

I bought 10 copies for $4.49 each 5 days ago when I first linked the video without the proof. I’m rolling with that plus the extra one I preordered from my shop. I told the owner about it and he had no idea.

Alana, Poyo, Anthony, Im looking for a Invincible Ironman 9 2nd print and also a Spidergwen 24 C Cover J Scott, If you happen to have any copies or know someone that does on ebay please let me know. Also anyone thats on this forum. :slight_smile: Thanks!

This will set all your minds at ease

1 Like

Also another side note, I know people were talking about Drewbreez on ebay and his the last person you want to buy a comic from, Make sure to add 5280comics on the list also, like Poyo said I rather trim someones noise hair then give him my business

Those 2 variants sold for $350 & $340 - crazy! Cover A is hovering at around $20 shipped.

1 Like
1 Like

Just got 2 more from Midtown. They lowered the limit to 2 per person now.

1 Like

What a rip when you can still buy one for a cheap $700. :joy:

I’m going to have to raise my price on mercari in like ten minutes if no one buys it at $400 another one just sold or eBay $400

1 Like

I just checked and it said out of stock.

$1500?!?!? Crap. Regular cover A will make a move at some point.

I ordered 2 of the 1:25 a few weeks ago. I paid $110 for the two. I would love to list at least one of them but I’m scared I won’t ever get my order.

Regular copies sold out at Grahamcrackers now with one per limit

I tell myself that all the time. I don’t have many hobbies, but this one I like and seem to be somewhat skilled at.

2 Likes

Everyone needs a hobby… Not everyone has a hobby that they enjoy that can potentially pay for itself or even make ya money!

2 Likes

Missed the boat on the 1:25 but I’m ok with that. I used up my luck getting that amazing upcoming Thor #6 1:50 Dell Otto for $38. Win some, lose some.

2 Likes