Robin King 1st App?

Listed my 2 extra copies. Haven’t sold one yet. I think this character is more for the long hold gamble.

Are you pricing them at the current market ($18+shipping) or higher?

If higher, of course they’re not going to sell…

Sell them on mercari at $22 + $4.99 shipping they will move.

@JAndreu took my advice💰

1 Like

Things sell for more on Mercari because some have $10 coupons and some don’t have bank accounts to take their money from selling off Mercari so they spend a couple extra bucks to get what they want on Mercari.

1 Like

Make sure you use my link when you sign up to get a $10 coupon

Why would sellers list 5 copies ???

Smart move is to list 1 at a time. Maybe 2.

2 Likes

I think I have them at 25 with free shipping. Need to update them then lol

I signed up before you posted this link , but thanks for the tip I’ve already sold several items at much higher prices than I would’ve got on eBay. :clap:t2:

Iirc and I could be wrong, but weren’t Snyder’s original comments that we would meet the RK in DM2? (Not legends).

Then at SDCC (after FOC) Snyder said he’s Kind of born in DM2 but he interacts in full in DM3.

He didn’t mention Legends much at all.

This thread started iirc about a week before release date, and us who consume everything online unlike many shops, were arguing what was the right book as all the comments didn’t line up.

I can very much see why a lot of shops didn’t go heavy as even us the speculators couldn’t figure it out. I talked to my shop the Wednesday before release and he had no idea about Legends.

@Mike_C I actually checked with my local Newbury beforehand but unfortunately they didn’t get the 1:25. From what I understand from talking to the shop they didn’t get many copies of the A cover either. Demand outweighed their supply and they didn’t think any A were making the shelf after their pulls. The ratios are spread out at random between their various shops. I was there on release day of Hell Arisen 3 and it was a race between me and another guy to get the one copy that hit the shelf.

1 Like

Clearly. I’m not saying they’re listing 5 at once. I mean separate auctions too. I’ve been watching these very, very closely.

I think this book presents a fairly unique opportunity. There is just one variation. The book doesn’t compete with itself like so many books do today with all the variations and additional printings that come out. Then, on top of that, it’s a first cover appearance tied in with 2 first full appearances with a 1:25 ratio.

Even if it has a 100,000 print run, which I HIGHLY doubt, at the most, there is 4000 copies of this book out there.

That is 40% of the estimated print run for Venom 3 3rd print.

With zero competition from additional printings or variations.

I predict this is a $750 book by Christmas.

1 Like

I bet you a 1:25 it’s not… except, I don’t have a 1:25… so if I win, you send me your copy. If you win, I send you a CHU sticker and pint glass. :wink:

Haha! Not a very appealing proposition lol.

And full disclosure, I’ve bought a few of these and I’m not trying to pump. Just stating why I’m buying them.

Can Robin King even compete with Captain Carrot?

capc

No way! :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, who is this Captain Carrot and why have I not heard of him? He looks AWESOME!!!

Ah, Tynion is writing it… meh…

Does DC have anyone else writing books? Is it me or does it seem like it’s either Snyder or Tynion…

Fine, I’ll throw in some CHU buttons as well…

1 Like

He is on Cover A but it looks so pitiful compared to the 1:25. Apparently, he isn’t a new character.

You need to hit the one on route 1. The main store as i call it. All the rest are in malls and generally get snatched up quick cause its an easy place to go. I can usually cal the girl who runs the one near me the night before Nd hVe stuff put aside for me if i want.

1 Like