Robin King 1st App?

Yes, yes I was. But it’s moot if they end up sending the rest… :wink:

1 Like

Man, I tell ya, this Robin King speculator atomic bomb sure has shown alot of peoples true faces. People who bought copies of Legends will straight up shut you down if you tell them your opinion on the book.

1 Like

Really? And that’s from the 1st appearance topic or story?

The “market” has spoken. atleast until retailers get DM3 tomorow and blow the internet up. With DM3 out this will be settled once an for all.

2 Likes

But if there is like for Death Metal #3 A,B,C,D,1:25,1:100 what the breakdown would be if 80% are cover A and the remaining 20% is split between another 5 covers. Even if they are all ordered equally it’s almost a 1:5 variant already.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve broken about even on legends 10 reg sold between $25-$29 one variant sold at $275 (Had one sold at $350 early on guy never paid). My profit 3 variants, 3 regular covers, 1 CGC 9.8 regular cover all headed from my hands to the graders. Won’t be selling anymore. Maybe the regular covers when the Robin King one shot comes out prices should be ripening by then.

1 Like

What’s hilarious is I think I got 5 copies of Legends on the way and only 2 of DM3 Federici. I thought I ordered or had a copy of DM2 but apparently I didn’t. I base my opinions on what I think could happen… Not based on which book I got the most of that benefits me.

I have the same amount of DM #3 as Legends now 7copies of each split between different covers. I’m preparing for the other one shots scooping up the 1:25s I see for good deals. Thinking Speed Metal will have something good with Wally West Manhattan turning evil or merging with Darkest Knight.

1 Like

To echo what Poyo said…

I’m the same way. My opinion is purely how I feel about it, nothing at all to do with what i ordered. I am pro Legends…but I have more copies of DM3 ordered. Especially when you consider all the covers.

While I like to speculate, I’m a collector and I don’t sell comics. Despite the fact I sometimes buy 5+ copies. I like to waste money. Ha.

2 Likes

80% cover A, 19% Federicci, 1% rest :wink:

I’m rooting for the Federici DM3 cover… I know people are going nuts for Robin King but his origin story was only okay for me… It’s just a twist on Bruce Wayne’s origin which isnt all that ground breaking… I’ve said it already but the Darkest Knight origin was much better in terms of story if you ask me. Hopefully Snyder lives up to his hype and brings more out Robin King in the rest of Death Metal.

1 Like

It is it helps flesh out the character a whole lot more and really makes DM #2 Blackest Knight’sFirst appearance.

1 Like

It was not. I was cleaning up around the yard as power had just been restored.

I did say to PM if you saw one…bleh.

Thanks for thinking of me…obviously there are other interested parties here too in this book.

That’s the thing about hype, you need to live up to it.

Hopefully he does a great job with both characters.

If anyone wants it not bad price a little more than I paid for a CGC 9.8, they have ungraded too at $69.99 not that good of deal compared to the 9.8. Free shipping over $100 so ships free.

How is MMcomics? I might buy the DM Rise of the New God bundle for $101.23. Bosslogic covers are usually really nice.

MM comics is great I just don’t know if your going to want 25 copies + the variant

I don’t want 25 copies, but this might end up being the best deal. I see it for sale for $65, $70, $75, and $80 at online shops. One sold on ebay for ~$75. I’ll see what happens over the next couple of weeks, because the website says you have until 8/25.

I think they are ultimately trying to build Robin King evil Bruce into the next BMWL. I don’t see them killing him anytime soon let’s put it that way.

I got a couple 1:100 and Federiccis of DM3 so either way I’m ready rock n roll friends.