Rose Besch

Don’t have to like the art… If your playing the spec flip game… Buy low, sell high… And particularly what others got a case of the FOMO… :wink:

1 Like

Damn those trade dress copies been sitting there a while. I get virgins are more rare and you appreciate the art more but I honestly don’t mind trade dresses and usually go for them cause they’re cheaper

It’s because the Trade version is “limited” to 3000 copies. That RARELY ever sells out. Typical Marvel minimums. On the other hand, the Virgin is limited to 800 instead of 1000…something fishy going on?

The cover is average at best .I pity the fools that are paying 100 plus for it.

1 Like

I use to care more about people over paying for comics but nowadays, I stopped caring so much. If people can’t control their own urges, emotions and spend all their money on things they can or can’t afford, so be it, let them learn the hard way I say.

I learned that lesson. Now I’m stuck with 3 high republic 2 1:25s

Welcome to the forums… I bought a 1:25 HR #2 but I bought to go along with my #1 1:25 which I all plan to hold and keep for now…

There was a person on Ebay who bought like 20 Star Wars High Republic #2 cover As .LOL

I’ve seen it used online and didn’t get what it meant. I thought it meant someone foolish. I looked up the, “Slang,” term and its kinda tacky for sure. Saying someone does too much for someone they like or a man who acts like they care about women in the hope it gets them affection or a relationship. Just kinda misogynistic.

As of right now there are some Silk #2 1:25 available here (Canada), but at double ratio ($US): SILK #2 (OF 5) BESCH VAR 1:25 (4/28/2021) – ComicTraders.ca

There’s a Bee and Puppycat #9 put up for auction just recently.
This will be interesting as I’m sure most on these boards (and other areas) will be watching/bidding

@Devildog Those are just different ideas that she had for the silk cover. She went with the top right I believe.

1 Like

@myrontay Agreed, I noticed she has been posting her varied concepts and the final approved on Instagram. It’s funny as I’ve liked the “other” ones better than the chosen one in all cases thus far. (not that any are bad imo).

I’m thinking of buying it and flipping it.

So is this Bee and Puppycat comic her first comic work? I feel like I’m missing why this is hot.

Yeah pretty much

Okay, I just was curious if there were another reason. I don’t know of this, “Bee and Puppycat,” and didn’t know if it was some hot cartoon or something.

Frankie’s already getting her to do a cover… shes definitely the next Peach. The hype and FOMO are going to raise her prices higher.

I saw this coming and tried to warn you.

@davidbitterbaum, yes, that Bee and Puppycat #9 was her first and only other cover.

2 Likes

With the Korean-American link between her and Cindy Moon, I’m betting on the Silk #2 1:25 to see a lot of heat. I’m in for a few copies.