Solid Blood #17

Yeah, I enjoy a lot of Image books but they still put out a lot of garbage as well.

East of West was/is great.
Saga of course is awesome.
Manhattan Projects was great.
Five Ghosts was one of my favorites as well.
Southern Bastards (well, first couple of arcs, lost me towards the end) was great.
Manifest Destiny was great.
TWD was entertaining up until #100… then it just went downhill…
Paper Girls…
Spread was great.
and plenty of others…

2 Likes

People are bidding up $20 on eBay at the moment. Will be interesting to see what happens over the next few days. Spec of the week or fools errand?

Bleedingstool.com is reporting that michonne is killed in it and Donny Cates is head of Marvel PR in it. So, this is looking like a Crossover meta-gimmick. I don’t mean gimmick with a negative connotation, because I think it’s pretty cool.

I think the only early keys for Ice Cream Man are #1 (Rick) and #4 (Caleb). I haven’t read the last 4 issues.

Sold out @ Diamond now , glad i was able to order a few before it was out.

1 Like

Hhmm I got a couple n the chamber. Totally unsure but I like Ottleys art so I should be visually pleased on top of a decent story.

Still available at TFAW. 1 per order, sadly.

It looked like it sold out sometime later Friday afternoon. Must not have been a ton of copies available, or some people ordered a ton.

I’m not getting any Crossover titles, as I mostly avoid Image. But, I do like the marketing approach here, so I grabbed one from TFAW. Also a Walking Dead fan, so now that it’s been revealed to be some sort of alternate timeline Michonne, I’m curious.

I still have zero desire… so you all buy all you want and then sell’em while they’re hot…

1 Like

My bet is that this Solid Blood #17 book is some sort of alternate timeline comic book within the Crossover world. “Solid Blood #17” is going to get referenced within Crossover #3 or some subsequent issue and then we’re in this meta head-up-our-own-asses situation.

1 Like

I cannot stress this enough, grab copies of Solid Blood #17 copies have sold for $39.95 the past two days.

Fineeee I added one to my preorders, but I’m not happy about it >:|

Didn’t mean to twist your arm. (Disclaimer: Robert Kirkman gives me a .02 cent cut of every Solid Blood #17 sold, I am on the payroll now, muahahahaha)

1 Like

Please release your tax returns so we can really see who is funding CHU! No more collusion!

You don’t want to see his tax returns… you’ll see he overpaid for his KIA and his wife takes 90% of his money to go shopping at Target…

1 Like

Man, some people used to say I work for Scout. Some say I work for TFAW. People love to make stuff up. I remain a loyal Marvel Employee.

Truth, except I never over pay for a car.

2 Likes

Next will be Aftershock since you gave away those copies of We Live :wink:

CollCHUsion

1 Like

Shh. You are not supposed to know