Something is Killing the Children coming to Netflix

I took a pic of one of the pages with other people on it. I don’t know if any of them are new. This is from Basilisk #1 2nd ptg. I said I wouldn’t preorder it, but I did :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

prices on that are spiking atm, lowest buy now is like 55-60

Get your free comics here!!! Only $40 each!

1 Like

Glad I have so many LCS in Phoenix. Just going to hit every single one for this, Stray Dogs, etc. Could be some gold this FCBD.

2 Likes

Real question what is the point of speccing on Aaron when he’s been killed? This isn’t marvel or DC so the death is permanent (unless its not but then I think the series would be jumping the shark too early)

who’s to say tv show will kill him off, or if they do it might not be till season 2 or 3.

1 Like

There’s a second print of issue #2, think they will put it in there as well?

Wait, did I miss something? SIKTC just got a show, right? Now they’re announcing a spin-off? What is there to spin off from? The main show hasn’t even been produced yet, right?

It’s a spin-off comic not another show.

Ok, thanks. That makes a lot more sense.

Im wondering too if there will be another preview from Basilisk 2 2nd ptg. Got 2 copies anyways since i like the cover.

2 Likes

“Mike Flanagan Sets ‘The Fall Of The House Of Usher’ At Netflix – Deadline” Mike Flanagan Sets ‘The Fall Of The House Of Usher’ At Netflix – Deadline

This guy is a workhorse. He keeps pumping out quality shows. Highly recommend watching Midnight Mass if you haven’t seen it already (once you’re done binging Squid Game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

As long as nothing extraordinary happens, this bodes well for SIKTC.

3 Likes

Fall of the House of Usher is such an incredible story. I’m pretty excited for this.

1 Like
3 Likes

Dark is a great show with great reviews. This is promising news for siktc.

2 Likes

Article for anyone interested

Nice–perfect timing as I have a nice little run of doubles I just got out and had ready to sell next weekend.

1 Like

Didn’t this news it was optioned come out like years ago? all the way at the start of this thread?

Sell, sell, sell!

Or wait for the trailer, then sell!

Optioned yes. But it’s finally getting a director attached. It’s like we always say, a lot of things get optioned, but this is the next step for it to actually be made.